PMS Digi Makeover Challenge: Color Challenge

>> Monday, October 24, 2011

Well I'd say it's about darn time for another post on the ol' blog, huh? I've been a little absent because last week i was in DISNEY! Man it was fun! I've been in catch up mode since our return early in the week. I will get some of those pictures posted for those who are interested.

But that is not what today's post is about! Todays post is about the PMS digi makeover challenge! Each Monday (yes i missed last week), the PMS Digi Artists bring you a new challenge and this week is a color challenge, perfect with some fall colors for you!
Super easy and you know you want to play along!



Here is my project using the Digi version (of course) of the new set, Color it Autumn!
Again, with digi's i like to play with the size of the digi a bit so i WAY enlarged these images and layered them to make them the focus of what i thought would be a card until i decided it was a bit too large and thought it would be better as a fun house decoration!

I colored the pumpkins with copics YR18, YR15, YR14, Yr12, YR21, E25, E27 and the leaves with YG99, YG95, YG 93 YG91 and then airbrushed around the frame with E23 including a little bit of airbrush onto the pumpkins for more shading. It discolored my leaves a bit, but overall, i liked the effect of airbrushing onto the pumpkins as well. I then used a colorless blender to remove a bit and added a white gel pen some some subtle highlights.

Be sure to check out the PMS company blog for more inspiration from the Digi team as well as get yourself entered in on the challenge!

5 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, October 24, 2011  

Love this as a Halloween decoration. Your shading/coloring is fantastic (as always).

Unknown Monday, October 24, 2011  

I love this Katie! You used one of my FAV sets!

Danni Monday, October 24, 2011  

What a great idea! Wonderful!

velta Monday, October 24, 2011  

Oh Katie ~ Now, I have to get this set...I love it as a door decoration...I really like all of your Fall images...as if you couldn't tell! Thanks for sharing!

rubber stamps Friday, November 11, 2011  

Nice idea to color the pumpkins with copics YR18, YR15, YR14, Yr12, YR21, E25, E27..

Thanks for the creative idea..!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP