Paper Makeup Stamps Monster Hop

>> Friday, October 7, 2011

It's a MONSTER of a Hop!

Paper Makeup Stamps is having a MONSTER blog hop with design team members and PMS fans alike! AND there is a voucher for 15% off the monsters on the PMS site (MONSTERHOP) for 1 week!!! A hop of ugly cute monsters AND a discount code?! Whats not to love!!!

Here is my card using Duncan (yes, like Duncan Hines, hehe)
I did also use the DIGI version of him. I did enlarge him, not because i needed to really, just because I could. haha!

I decided to keep my card fall themed with some spooky paper from Bo Bunny and I colored this fun guy orange. The sentiment is from Tina's Kitchen (the rubber version!)

Duncan was colored with Copic Markers. I used YR18, YR16, Yr12 and YR21 along with W0, W2, N0, N2, N5, C1, C2 and E29 E25 for his eyes and E21 and E29 for the cookies. :D OH and a little R02 for his cheekies because i thought it looked cute. Much like my pink cheeked little monsters!

Here is the hop lineup for the day! I'm your first in the lineup if you are going in order!
Be sure to check out the PMS company blog though to make sure you have all the details on the fun happenings! Next up in the lineup is our NEWEST team member, Kristie Wilson!


1. Start Here
2. Katie Cotton
3. Kristie Wilson
4. Michelle Van Patten
5. Melissa Banian
6. Randee Elsing
7. Lisa McKinney
8. Janette Garcia
9. Rachel Henahan
10. Adrienne and Jessica
11. Ginger Schwerin
12. Tangii Crain
13. Juelmarie
14. Gramma Carma
15. Lisa Kind
16. Anita Hovey
17. Jennifer Scull
18. Jami Bova
19. Dawn Mercedes
20. Jacki R
21. Nancy Bush
22. Jenn Cochran
23. Tina Hale
24. Paige Grabau
25. Andrea Vernagus
26. Tanya J
27. Mary J
28. Jackie Rakoski

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

16 comments:

dawnmercedes Friday, October 07, 2011  

I love the song that pops on your blog...great to hop to! haha...fun furry fellow in orange! You're awesome!

Michelle VP Friday, October 07, 2011  

Love Duncan in orange and wish I could color as well as you do. {sigh} He's perfect on that tilted shape! :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, October 07, 2011  

Awh. Duncan is so cute!!! I haven't gotten him inky yet...me thinks I need to work on that! :)

Unknown Friday, October 07, 2011  

This is just so adorable. I love the colors! I think I am going to have to get this adorable little monster!

Jenn

Stampin_melissa Friday, October 07, 2011  

Oh how cute! I've never been a fan of orange, but it rocks here! Thanks for letting me join the hop!

Jennifer Scull Friday, October 07, 2011  

oh my goodness, isn't he precious?!?!? I so love the line of monsters in the store! this blog hop is a wonderful idea!

Jackie Randolph Friday, October 07, 2011  

awww Katie, Duncan is just ADORABLE!

Fabulous hop, thanks for letting me be part of this!!

Hugs"

Rachel Friday, October 07, 2011  

Awwwwwwwwwww. We used the same Monster!!!!!

LaJanette Friday, October 07, 2011  

Awesome card Katie! I am loving the bright orange color...and that blush is just perfect!

Hugs;
Janette

Carma Friday, October 07, 2011  

Love the orange! My poor Duncan has never seen ink. :( I should do something about that!

Purple Card Lady Friday, October 07, 2011  

What a cutie (in a scary kinda way) lol. TFS!

angelafsprouse Friday, October 07, 2011  

Oh so cute!! I love the bright fall colors :).

Anonymous,  Friday, October 07, 2011  

So cute... love the color..

Ivette

Lisa Kind Saturday, October 08, 2011  

I almost inked this little cutie up too! Love the colors! Very cute card!

Kristie W. Sunday, October 09, 2011  

Super cute monster, Katie!! I'm with most of the other ladies, I don't think I've inked up poor Duncan yet. I'll have to now LOL! I am so happy to be a part of the team!!

Unknown Monday, October 10, 2011  

So cute...I need to do some baking LOL

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP