Digi Makeover Challenge 5 - Color Challenge

>> Monday, October 3, 2011

It's another Monday so that means another digi challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps!
Be sure to check out the blog to see the winner from our last challenge as well as see some super fun samples from the Digi Makeup Artists!


This weeks challenge is a color challenge!!



I did have fun making this card, even if it is pretty simple.
I know i've mentioned this before, but it's definitely the biggest selling point to digis for me....
changing the size! Much more so than the saving of space and even slightly bigger deal of being more cost effective. But I love that I can change the size to perfect suit my needs.
In this case, after a busy busy weekend, I needed a simple card that I could get lost in making.
Not one that i was figuring this or that out.
I chose to use Lucy Mouse from the Retro Cutie Critters and I enlarged her so that she took up quite a bit of space on the front of my card. She was very fun to color, thats for sure!
Then I chose the Sing Love Dance wordart and I actually made it a little bit smaller so that Lucy could really shine! Obviously the rest of my card is pretty simple with only a mat layer and some photo corners and bling. Oh and my airbrush because after a weekend of a lot of makeup, the airbrush just seems like a must! HAHA!

Here's my card!

Colors used...
E42, E44, E47
BG11, BG13, BG18
V12, V15, V09


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the PMS blog for more details on the challenge!

3 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, October 03, 2011  

Too cute. The airbrushing gives it a great effect.

Danni Monday, October 03, 2011  

So pretty and cute all at the same time!

Velta Tuesday, October 04, 2011  

Love this and especially the sponging/airbrush technique! Thank you for sharing!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP