My Time Made Easy: Tricky Treats!

>> Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today is the first which means lots of crafty goodness coming your way from EVERYWHERE!
The 1st is always fun because lots of companies have releases, or sneak peeks start. Challenges have their posts... it;s just a fun time!

My Time Made Easy is one of these companies! RIGHT NOW the new release is live on the site!

The 7 digital stamp singles are all halloween themed! (don't worry, for those who do not celebrate halloween, or halloween just isnt their thing, the other stamps are just as fun and cute!)

Today the team was challenged to create a halloween treat using one of the 7 digital singles and one of the new templates. The templates this month are PERFECT for so many things!


Now when I was challenged to make a halloween treat I started to think... well I do want to be different.... how do I make it different. Then 1 peek of the digital images and I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do!


Have you ever known one of those "crazy" people who treat their pets like they are their children? They make gifts and treats for them and celebrate their birthdays. THey have their own stockings for them at christmas? Well... if you arent one of those people, or don't know one of those people.... NOW YOU DO! Because I am TOTALLY one of those people! haha!

I took one look at purr-fect pumpkin digi and i fell in love! I do love my kitty!

So I decided to make a little treat pack for him! Or to give to a friend who loves their kitty as much as I love mine. meanwhile my dog who is currently sleeping at my feet seems none too happy that there are currently kitty treats all over the room and no doggie treats! (but as you may recall, she got her gift package not too terribly long ago!)

Ok, back to the current project!


I decided to use the Tying Up Loose Ends template using my SCAL program and cricut machine. Here is a picture of the end...

I opted not to add any major embellishment to the ends but to only wrap the ribbon around. But embellies on the end look super cute too! You can easily see the flaps in this picture. When the ribbon is removed, they simple open up to reveal the treat inside!

Here is a close up of this adorable digi stamp...
Don't you just wanna SQUISH him? I am loving the new digis Lauren has to offer! Maybe it's just because i DO love to color! :D

Don't forget to check out the fine ladies and their wonderful creativeness today, and then go check out the MTME store and maybe do a little shopping!!!




Have a great day!!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP