My Time Made Easy Year in Review

>> Sunday, June 5, 2011




Today is the year in review blog hop from the My Time Made Easy design team!
Each design team member is taking a past template and past stamps to create a gift package to give you new and fun ideas to use the templates you've already purchased!

I'm super excited about this project because i'm really pleased with how it came together and how quickly! Believe it or not, yesterday I had a wedding and a long bridal consult (it may have hit my record books as the longest consult at 3 hours, but at least they were nice people!) and then a bridal portrait this morning at 6:15, followed by 2 weddings and I have a wedding tomorrow morning. So yeah, saying I'm short on time might be an understatement these days!
So that is a PERFECT example of how awesome these templates are!
What if I had a birthday party to attend tomorrow, or knew I'd see someone at church that I wanted to give a little gift to. And then i'm thinking... craaaaap, when do i have the time?
This is when the drive by the grocery store to pick up the itunes gift card happens, right?
Well, what if you dont want to do a gift card, or you need something more personal.
Well I had previously bought my gift for inside, so that was one step down, but this project seriously came together so fast and so easy!

It a gift set for your favorite pooch! See, dogs have no use for itunes gift cards!

Now I will admit my original intent was for the shampoo to fit inside, but while it fit, everything got a bit smushed, so i've left it out for the pictures so you can see better. :D

This is the Keep It template which was actually created for all kinds of storage and it has all kinds of neat compartment mix and match ideas! I left out the drawer for the bottom because I was afraid the shampoo bottle might be a little heavy for it.

Here's a photo with everything taken out. :D



And one more of it just by its

Also used on my project are stamps from the On Display set (the doggie) and the Sign it set (paw prints and sentiment)

And one more close up because I got a little camera happy....

Be sure to check out the rest of the My Time Made Easy design team and their projects for you today!!!!

8 comments:

Kristin Eberline Sunday, June 05, 2011  

This is such a great idea, Katie! I NEVER think of giving practical puppy gifts...I always fall back on a toy...but as a dog owner, I would MUCH rather add some awesome shampoo and grooming tools with a dog bone to my stash. Your template is adorable with the argyle and the paw prints. SOOOO cute, girl :]

Debbie Sunday, June 05, 2011  

This is just TOO CUTE, Katie! What a clever and thoughtful idea ... I know that I love receiving useful puppy items for my little poodle friend!!!

Lisa Kind Sunday, June 05, 2011  

Ahhh, love the puppy gift! They are sometimes overlooked and feel left out! Lizzie would love the bone, however not the shampoo! LOL!!! Great colors and design!

Carma Sunday, June 05, 2011  

The red dog reminds me of Clifford and I love those little red paw prints! They're "paw=fect"! :)

Monique Sunday, June 05, 2011  

What a great idea Katie.. :) I just love that sentiment!!

Anonymous,  Sunday, June 05, 2011  

Awwww, so cute!! Huck likes it too ;) Awesome idea girlie.

Kristie W. Sunday, June 05, 2011  

My doggy would love to receive this gift!! Great use for the template and I'm amazed that you were able to get a project done even though you had all that going on, you rock!

FibreJunky Sunday, June 05, 2011  

What a cute little gift!! You always have the best ideas on how to use the MTME templates!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP