PMS friday freebie....

>> Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yeah i know it's saturday not friday! My internet has been out (what a pain!) so I'm just getting this posted before I head out for makeup jobs today! :D

So in case you've missed it, every friday PMS has a new friday freebie!

This round we have a fun summer themed wordart for you!

Here's the card i made with it!



You can get the FREE wordart on the PMS blog or on the website!!!


Paper used on my card today is from Echo park, buttons are sassafrass lass, ribbon is american crafts and i used the spellbinders labels 4 die with airbrushing inside the nestie with Y35 and YR15. Phew... thats my info and now i'm off to make a bride beautimus!

Have a great day!!!!

1 comments:

Cookielady Monday, June 13, 2011  

Very cute card Katie!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP