PMS Summer Blog Hop!

>> Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The PMS Paper Makeup Artists have all joined together for a fun in the sun blog hop!
You should have hopped here from Tina Hale's magical blog... if you are just starting at my bog, you ned to go from the beginning because there is prizes to be won and you need to know how! Like a $40 mystery prize pack!!!

While my June has already provided to be as crazy as my May (thank goodness it slows down after next week!) I do have a fun summery card that I never got to share, so I thought that this would be the PERFECT time!

This is the card I created for my mom for mother's day. Now I know to many, Mother's Day is a bit more of a spring holiday than a summery one, but here in the south, anything in May is pretty much summer! Our temps have been in the upper 90's for a good part of the month. It's kinda crazy!



I used some bright paper by Crate Paper (the Carnival collection) to pair with the über cute slugs from the PMS monster collection. I love these slugs! So darn fun and cute and very fun to color! I also used a spellbinders die to cut out the image, and then the copic airbrush system to really help the image stand out!

And because I know everyone likes to see close ups to really see what stamps look like... here ya go!



Now it's time for you to hop along to the next on your list... the amazing Dawn Mercedes!!!

Here's a list in case you've gotten lost on your way....

Katie (that's me)


24 comments:

Mary J Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

So much fun, Katie - love it!

dawnmercedes Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

haha...I just might have to get this stamp. One of my non stamping friends came over last week and made 5 Father's Day cards using its counterpart. I can't go without a "full set!"

Unknown Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

HA HA those are way cuter than the slugs all over my driveway this morning!

Tina Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

how sweet is this image...very pretty card

Tina

Carma Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

And it looks just like me! heehee

Love, Mom

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Awh! I love your slug monsters! They are colored fabulously (as usual!) What a fun card, Katie!

Sparkly Engineer Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

This is one of my favorite PMS stamps. Your colored it fabulously. Great Card!

Billie Dee Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Another cuteness alert! The expressions on their faces is priceless! Thank you for the superb card.

LaJanette Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Oh such a great card! I wuould of never thought to say that slugs are cute...but they are! Well at least in this stamp...love your bright colors and coloring:)

Ashley Newell Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

What a super cute card! Love it!

Andrea Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

So cute! Love the bright greens! We had the non-existent spring here and now straight into summer apparently!

Nina Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

How adorable, Katie! That is one o my favorite stamps...
such a cutie <3

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Wowza, your coloring is fantastic! This is a wonderful creation with some perfect colors!!

Danni Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

This is so cute and just makes you smile!!

Kristie W. Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

This is so cute! I love the papers you used too :)

Michelle VP Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

What fun papers and perfect coloring to match! Love it! :)

Jenée Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Oh my gosh -- who would ever have thought slugs could be cute. Darling, fun card!

Sanwanya Wednesday, June 08, 2011  

Oh Katie what a fun card! And what a fun hop!

Unknown Friday, June 10, 2011  

This card is fab! I really like your coloring.

What a fun hop!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart Friday, June 10, 2011  

Katie - Now who knew that a slug could be so cute? Very cute card!!

bryansgyrl Sunday, June 12, 2011  

Awesome colors...the slugs do look fun to color!

Shana Sunday, June 12, 2011  

Katie your shading on this card is amazing! I love these cute slugs and bright colours!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP