>> Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer is in FULL SWING around here! If i'm not busy with brides, bridal portraits or weddings, we are at the POOL! I'm actually a little bit thankful that our preschool didnt have an option for the kids this summer. I was panicked for a little bit, but getting a pool membership has been awesome! And I've just hired babysitters when needed (man, they are so much easier to find in the summer!) so it's worked out great!

The downside to all this poolness is my craft time! But i'm sure you've had those summer days too! Now if i could just get my craft room cleaned up... maybe, just maybe my crafting time would run a little bit more smoothly! haha!

Ok, back to the purpose of the post, i DO have a card for you! Today Paper Makeup Stamps has a free digi for you!

You can get the Friday Freebie right off the of Paper Makeup Stamps blog or you can get it from the store site, HERE.

I had fun playing with this digi. You know what I like about wordart... you can really get your message across to the card's recipient and you can create a card lickity split which in the summer seems to be all the time i have! :D Another big bonus with digi wordart is you can size it to really fit your needs!

I decided to make a card...

The sentiment you can see better below... it looks a bit crooked on my card because it was at a weird angle. Woops!

Now aint that the truth! I have seen so many times lately people falling out of things. Whether it's professions, relationships, etc. Truth be told... being truly successful at anything is HARD! It's hard work! But if you have determination and perserverence to work thru it all, you will succeed. Thats how i feel in life these days. I have worked my hind end off in years past... but this year i'm busier than i've ever been but i'm in love with my life! So stick with it! Whatever "it" is! There is bounds of fruits and glory there for you!

Ok, i'm done with my motivational speech now! :D

2 comments:

Carma Friday, June 24, 2011  

So, so proud of you....and I like the card too! Love, Mom

Fitness shoes Friday, June 24, 2011  

MBT Men’s Shoes provide several benefits over other brands.Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and atConverse all star the back of the heel.The Mbt Shoes features a perforated EVA insole provides added cushioning with antibacterial treatment to reduce odor. MBT Fora help improve posturecheap MBT shoes by making you stand straighter right away. This leads to better breathing, less back pain and increased circulation.MBT Sandals We here have fast delivery worldwide, especially Free Shipping. Enjoy here with the excellent MBT shoes technology for these new sandals.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP