Copic Creations with A Day for Daisies

>> Monday, August 15, 2011


The copic Creations challenge team is back with another challenge for you...
to break out those BG's! Any BG copic marker will do!
Check out the Copic Creations blog to read all the details including reading about our awesome sponsor for the next 2 weeks, A Day for Daisies!

A Day for Daisies has adorable digi stamps that you just simply must check out! :D

Here is my card for the challenge (i may have gone a little BG overboard... i didnt use a single marker from another color family!)

Digi stamp is Angelic Angel. She reminds me very much of the West Wind character from the Anime film, Unico that i used to love and adore and watch over and over and over as a kid.
Man, i loved that movie.

Ok, back to the copics...
I literally only used BG color for this. So there are a lot in there. Her skin and clouds are the lightest, BG0000 with a little BG000 to shade. Her dress is BG70, BG72, BG75 and BG78. Her hair... well thats just a hodgepodge of everything really. It's main colors are BG32, BG34 ,BG75, BG49 and BG10 I also outlines the entire image with BG96 and B93.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team by going to the Copic Creations blog and get your card entered to win a fabulous prize!!!

5 comments:

ccroll Monday, August 15, 2011  

Katie, I love what you did with this image....lovely! :) I do love their images....so vintagey and evocative of some sort of feeling that I don't see often. :)

You really did a great job making me sad and happy all at the same time viewing this. :)
XOXO

sandi Monday, August 15, 2011  

I love this card, the colors are beautiful. I am waiting for the day I will be as creative as you. Thank you for sharing.

Michelle Tuesday, August 16, 2011  

Oh, Katie, this is gorgeous! It just makes me want to sit and stare at it.

Carma Wednesday, August 17, 2011  

Soft, fanciful, and just beautiful!! Fun memories of Unico.

Cheryl Valadez Wednesday, August 17, 2011  

Wow, Katie! This is a beautiful bonanza of BG colors! A perfect example of how versatile this palette can be depending on how you use them. Lovely, lovely, lovely! Hugz, Cheryl

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP