Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop: Oldies but Goodies!

>> Sunday, August 7, 2011

Well there is no new release from PMS this month (remember the releases are every other month) but as always, it's the 7th so we still have a fun hop for you!

You should have hopped here from Jenn's blog. If you are just starting at my blog, go back to the beginning. We have lots of fun things going on and you wont want to miss anyone's creations!

Here is my card...
Even though this is one of my favorite monsters from PMS, it occured to me when I was choosing which Oldie but Goodie stamp that i'd never used him! I got excited and inked him up! Only to remember we were supposed to ""sign up" for which one we wanted to use so there would be no repeats. Um... Well if you are doing the hop you've already seen Jami's amazing card. WOOPS. I forgot my own rules. Guess it's a good thing i won't fire myself!

I love this guy though! And if YOU are a big fan of the monsters and have missed them terribly... i have good news for you! We DO have some new monsters in the works so definitely stay tuned for our upcoming release!!!

THis card also qualifies for our CHALLENGE issued to you today by our new challenge master, Dawn Mercedes. She wants us to use some fun summery sun colors. Thinks reds, oranges, yellows, etc. Ok, so it's not overly orange but it is orange and I did it with the challenge in mind!

Here's a close up of good ol' sourpuss...
I seriously love this guy. Kinda how i feel on rainy days. I'm not a big fan of rain.

My copic colors used on this are YR14, YR21, and YR20.
For my greys i used C0 C1, C3, and C5

I used nestabilities by spellbinders (labels 11) and airbrushed inside the nestie for some added color.

And now... it's time for you to hop along to the wonderful Lisa Kind!



16 comments:

Anonymous,  Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Too cute! I think I need him life size to put on my office door :)

Ginny Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Sourpuss is one of my favorites :) It's exactly the face my cat makes at me when he has a bath haha

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Sunday, August 07, 2011  

You never inked him up before??? Poor deprived Sourpuss! He's by far my fave monster even thouh I think he's too cute to be a monster...i'm very excited about new monsters!!!!!!!!

Darling card, Katie!

Unknown Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Love that cat! He is too cute!

Jenn

Stephanie Zito Sunday, August 07, 2011  

I Love Sourpuss!!! Your card is adorable Katie!!!

mrsk06 Sunday, August 07, 2011  

This is super cute i love it! sal x

Randee E Sunday, August 07, 2011  

CA-Ute!! Love his expression and of course your coloring of him too :0) Can't wait to see what new monsters are in the works !!

Jackie Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Katie I just love this little guy! I don't think I have seen him before today's hop, but he is definitely on my radar now! I love the light shading you put in the background of this image too....lovely job!

Unknown Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Love it! Great colors.

sandi Sunday, August 07, 2011  

He is too cute! Looks like my cat after a storm, Thanks for sharing

Lisa Kind Sunday, August 07, 2011  

This little guy always cracks me up! This is such a great card! Love it!

Michelle VP Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Sourpuss is such a great stamp! I'm glad you used him too. :) Can't wait to see what new stamps are in the works for September!

Shaela Sunday, August 07, 2011  

hehehe - Sourpuss is STILL my favorite monster ever!! :)

LaJanette Tuesday, August 09, 2011  

SUPER cute card! Poor little guy! Well at least he is looking HOT with your fab coloring:0)

Unlike you and this guy; I love the rain:)

Hugs;
Janette

mrsk06 Saturday, September 03, 2011  

This is sooo stinking cute i love sourpuss!! Im looking forward toworking with you at Digi PMS! Im now following you too! Hugz Sal xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP