My Time Made Easy: It's in the vase?

>> Tuesday, August 2, 2011


Hello! It's my special day to post a new project from My Time Made Easy!
I'm using the It's In the Bag template again but I've modified it a bit. :D
By not using the closing flaps (i just cut them off after cutting out the template using my SCAL)
and not using any of the scoring tic marks, i've created a vase!

I did keep it REALLY simple! Mostly because time got away from me! haha! However, this came together lickity split so it would make a great hostess gift! Flowers that don't die!

I cut the It's in the Bag template using my SCAL and cricut. Then I used the decorative panels to cut out adhesive fabric (from american crafts) which then easily just stuck right onto my vase! You don't get the fun texture feel that the fabric gives in the photo, but I love using fabric paper on projects! You just have to touch it when you see it! A simple ribbon tied around brought it all in together.



The sentiment stamped right onto the fabric paper is from one of my all time favorite stamp sets Sentimental Occasions which you can find HERE.

And those sweet tulips inside the vase are a cut file from My Time Made Easy called Tender Tulip. You can find it HERE.

Be sure to check out Lauren and Tangii's blog today as they too have some super fun ideas on how to use this awesome template!


4 comments:

Lisa Kind Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

Wow! Another clever use of this template! This is so cute! Love the flowers too!

Kristie W. Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

What a super cool idea, Katie! I love the flowers too :)

Michelle Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

Very clever! I like what you did with this.

Debbie Friday, August 05, 2011  

OMG ... this is wonderful, Katie :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP