PMS hosts the Party Time Tuesday Challenge

>> Tuesday, August 16, 2011



Today Paper Makeup Stamps is the sponsor over at the Party Time Tuesday Challenge blog!

I actually got a card made and school isnt even in session yet! Jack starts kindergarten TOMORROW! I know a lot of mom's get really sad but i am just SO excited! For him and for me. HAHAHAHAHA! I love my kids and i love hanging out with them, but man, freelance and work at home mom (minus when i'm gone for weddings and photoshoots, etc) is busy and exhausting in the summer!

Still I do love summer and wanted to celebrate the Party Time Tuesday sketch challenge with a summery feel card!

Here is my card...

I used the set Sailing By which is available both as a rubber set and a digi download set!
I paperpieced the sails. I've seen so many others do it and always loved the look so I thought it was high time i did it to this set as well! And I must said, it's such a fun way to dress up the stamp! And on top of that, the sails are large and not at all difficult to cut out so putting this card together was so quick and easy! I did use copics to color the boat itself. Super quick! I used E27, E25 and E23 with BG49 and BG45 for the blue line.

The other thing that made this card so easy was a fun sketch to work with!
And when you use the Party Time Tuesday sketch and enter it over on their blog, you are entered to win a $15 gift certificate to the PMS store for any rubber or digi stamps you want!

So be sure to check it out and also check out the PMS blog since a few of the design team members played along as well and made AWESOME samples of this sketch using PMS stamps!

4 comments:

marilynprestonn Tuesday, August 16, 2011  

I love your card and the way you used the sketch. What an adorable little boat. Well done and thank you for playing Party Time Tuesdays with us. Do come again. :)Peggy

Nancy Tuesday, August 16, 2011  

Katie, this is adorable!! I love the paper piecing on the sail...it is perfect!! Thanks for sponsoring us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Suzanne :O ) Tuesday, August 16, 2011  

awesome card, I love the paper piecing on the sails!!! thanks for playing along with PTT #29!

Carma Tuesday, August 16, 2011  

SOOO cute. I love paper piecing and this is one of my favorite sets. :) (How many favorites do I get???)

I hope Jack has a GREAT day tomorrow...and mommy too! Love you!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP