Free Digi for you!

>> Friday, August 19, 2011

Today there is a new Friday Freebie wordart available over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog!

My dear friend, Tina, has created yet another super fun wordart for us to share! I think this is my favorite one of hers yet!!!! I love the quote, the font, everything about it really!!!

Last saturday I *GASP* did not have any work lined up! So i decided to create a whole lotta work for myself and do a yard sale! PHEW! We did a good bit as far as yard sales as concerned but i have a whole lot left! I will post the remainder of the craft items when i have a moment to type them all out! But while i was waiting in the afternoon lull... i grabbed one of the frames i was selling for a mere 50cents and pulled out some crackle paint in the garage. My husband asked me how i was going to make any money if i started taking back all the stuff i had out to play with. I said the 50 cents i was going to make on it was worth the fun i was going to have for the next 30 minutes! :D And it was fun! Now i did intend on doing a bit more to the frame, and add some pictures and what not... but heres where it's at now with the friday freebie wordart in one of the photo slots (which is exactly where it's going to stay!)


Now i should have done a better job photoing just the wordart for you, but i didnt. The zoomed in version is quite clear, but I assure you, thats my rush of picture taking and not the quality of the digi. :D


Be sure to go over to the PMS blog and snag this wordart for yourself!
And have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

sandi Friday, August 19, 2011  

Soo cool!! I really like the frame. I would have never thought of doing that

Carolyn King Monday, August 22, 2011  

i love what you did with that digi--what a cool way to use it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP