My Time Made Easy Sneak Peek

>> Sunday, January 30, 2011




The peeks for the February My Time Made Easy release have begun!
If you missed the MTME blog post from yesterday, you should really check it out!

This month Lauren has done it again with another super cute template, some adorable cut files and 3 stamp sets. One that had me absolutely SWOONING the moment I opened my package!

The template: Creative Card Candy (actually includes 2 templates!!!!)
This template is a 2 box style template. One fits 3x3 cards and the other is a longer box of the same design. I have used the longer box version today. And I have chosen to put some long cards inside (fit perfectly inside a standard envelope! But you could put all kinds of treats... think chocolates, pretzel stix, etc. Hence the name Creative Card Candy!

Below is my project I made for my Mother-in-Law. Her birthday is coming up in just a few weeks. :D
I'm not going to lie... i put my ribbon on the wrong way. before I realized it, I had glued my inside cover into place. SO i thought... well, i'm just going to rock it this way! But then i wanted a good way to keep the box closed. While having my ribbon the CORRECT way (dont worry, there are great step by step directions with photos...) would have been perfect, i added this little flap with a flat back magnet on it to keep it shut. SO, if you were wanting a non ribbon closure, this would work great!

I used every one of the new stamp sets on my project! The flowers and butterfly are from the Bold Botanticals set. This is the one that had my heart all a pitter patter!!!
The letters i used to spell out Nancy's name are from the Monograms Defined set.
And last but not least, the extra words are from the Framed Elegance set (which also has a wonderful new label! You'll see more from me and that set coming up in the next couple of days!)

Below is one more view, a little more straight on...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to check out these ladies too for more inspiration!



18 comments:

Renkata Sunday, January 30, 2011  

wow Katie, this is simply sensational, so elegant.

Naomi Thompson Sunday, January 30, 2011  

I love this set! those colours are so juicy and fun! Hugs x

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 30, 2011  

As soon as I saw these images I just knew you'd do some amazing coloring magic with them... gorgeous Katie!!!! She is going to LOVE them!

Judy McMullen Sunday, January 30, 2011  

Wow! Love your project, Katie!! You are giving me lots of ideas to do something similar. I'm buying these sets for sure!!!

Monique Sunday, January 30, 2011  

Your MIL is going to love this Katie!! Your coloring is gorgeous and those butterfly's look like they are going to fly of the card!! Great work :)

Unknown Sunday, January 30, 2011  

WOW...beautiful! I'm sure she'll love it.

AKiteFlier Sunday, January 30, 2011  

Katie this is a gorgeous set - I LOVE how you spelled out the name - filing that idea away for future... just adorrrrrrrable. THose 3D butterflies are fabby!

AKiteFlier Sunday, January 30, 2011  

PS - hit return before I was done - Love how you "fixed" the ribbon error - I did the same thing on my upcoming set - forgot to adhere the ribbon LOL so you'll see MY solution then. HA HA HA!

Carol's Ink Spot Sunday, January 30, 2011  

Your cards are Beautiful!!! I love the colorful flowers. Wow! I can hardly wait for Feb. 1st.

Unknown Sunday, January 30, 2011  

Absolutely GORGEOUS! What a stunning set Katie!! :) Love love love it :)

Debbie Monday, January 31, 2011  

Absolutley, STUNNING, Katie! Such vibrant colors -- what a wonderful gift set for your MIL :)

dawnmercedes Monday, January 31, 2011  

what a darling set. adn I am reminded I have 2 cards that need to go out asap...thanks for the rem inder!

Lauren (mytime) Monday, January 31, 2011  

WOW! Your coloring is always jaw dropping. I love the simplicity of these. The colors SO POP!

Silke Ledlow Monday, January 31, 2011  

Katie, your Set is drop dead gorgeous! Love this CAS design! Hugs ~S~

Carma Monday, January 31, 2011  

Fabulous! What a great set. She will love them!!

Seattle Homes For Sale Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Wow!
What a lovely color.
I love color pink and the was so cute.

Seattle Real Estate

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP