My Time Made Easy Monograms Made Easy!!!!

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011



Today is the release day for My Time Made Easy!
Today each design team member has a special personalized gift for you using some of the new release stuff plus an older template!

I chose to use the template Slip Cover along with the new Monogram Defined stamp set!


Now let me tell you a little story of why i chose to create this gift. My grammie (named Velma, hence the V) is th best card sender IN THE WORLD! Seriously! She never forgets a holiday! Everyone gets a card, me, each child, etc for every holiday. All of her children and grandchildren and GREAT grandchildren love their cards from Grammie. But most importantly... there is always a "grammie note". She writes a little letter, usually on a little piece of notepad paper. The note will tell about the weather that day, and who she might have had lunch with (she lives in a very small town in Nebraska). Really on the whole, the grammie notes have no information that is important. Sometimes I get to learn about the basketball game one of my younger cousins played, etc. But i LOOOOOVE my grammie notes! Since my grammie's birthday is in february, I thought this would make a great gift for her!

Unfortunately for me... i didnt realize i cut off the "from the desk of" at the bottom of the notecard! And that was a lot of stamping! The From the Desk Of is also in the Monograms Defined set!


Here's a close up of the V. Isnt the font gorgeous! The dotted circle around the V is from the Just Because stamp set.

Ok, i've rambled on long enough and I'm pretty sure my post is actually a few minutes late now! SO... go check out these fine ladies!!!!!




9 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Wowzers girl! You rocked this. This is too cute, fun and awesome!

Lisa Kind Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Your Grammie sounds like a lot like my late Aunt Vi! She would do the same thing...write information that wasn't important (the temperature as she was writing...and we lived only 3 miles away! LOL!!). I miss her cards and long notes. Your Grammie will love this! It's so pretty! I love the colors and how you decorated it! Just beautiful!

Debbie Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Oh my, Katie, this set is just GORGEOUS! I {heart} all the damask stamping you did on the template base!!

Carma Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Yep, Grammie will LOVE it! And the "slipcover" box is very cool!!

Monique Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Your Grammie is going to love this Katie... What a fun color combo and great idea framing the V with the Just Because Stamp Set!!

Unknown Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

This is just BEAUTIFUL Katie!! Love that great color combo, I'm sure Grammie will love this sweet gift! Enjoy those Grammie notes!!

AKiteFlier Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Beautiful beautiful Katie - love love love this.

Seattle Homes For Sale Tuesday, February 01, 2011  

Awesome!
I love the color and especially the ribbon.

Seattle Real Estate

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP