>> Monday, February 7, 2011




HOLY COW! When in the world did my little stamp company turn 2?! Well, ok, so it turned 2 this month, but where did the time go?! It's kinda like my kids, they are just growing up SO fast! It seems like only yesterday I had this little seed of an idea in my head that having a stamp company would be kinda fun. With my husbands "if someone else can do it then you can do it babe" attitude and a dear friend named Rachel's support sending me links galore about here's this company that does this for you and here's this company that can do that" and a constant why havent you started already attitude, and then some online friends like Christi who said, um, YEAH i'd be behind you 100%.... my little company was born. I just can't believe it was so long ago!


Well, this month to celebrate, I decided it would be fun to do a blog hop a little bit differently! I have loved out Friends of PMS blog hops in the past. But since this hop was to be themed the things we love (partially in honor of valentine's day, but also because i just LOVE my stamp company and the friends i've made along the way) we decided to each invite a special guest to hop along with us! Our invitee is someone who's work we love and admire.

I just know that they will pull out all the stops and I for one can not WAIT to do this hop myself!


Ok, i can get long winded! Onto my CARDS!


My first card uses Billy and Bianca. I've actually have this image colored up for a bit.
I had planned to use this image in a class I'm teaching at Scrapnesia. For those who are local, Scrapnesia is moving to Spartanburg. I may not have as many regular classes, but I do still plan on doing some workshops now and then so keep posted! And I do still plan on teaching a workshop using this image and card. :D
The colors used on my card are from the E40 family. The paper used on my card is from Cosmo Cricket and the sentiment is from the Little Moments stamp set.

And then I have ANOTHER card! I know! hahah!
This is Natalie. Diem created her special just for our birthday month. Now since we dont have a release this month, we was released as a special digi stamp. She may be rubberized sometime in the future, but she's definitely not in the next release. I am not sure at this time when or if she will be in rubber form, but my oh my, she is cute isnt she?! :D You can purchase her HERE. The sentiment on my card is from the Birthday Cheer set.


Now I wanted to make this 2nd card because I do LOVE birthdays! I'm not sure i'm going to be a big fan of MY birthday this month since i'm entering another decade of age! But normally, i love birthdays and everything about them! So it isnt really a love card, but I just had to use this fairy to share with you all! My papers used on this card are actually recent digi paper releases from My Time Made Easy. If you are a digi fan, then you just HAVE to check out all the delish paper that MTME has to offer. Many of the stamps are available as digis as well. Ok, so that was a shameless plug inserted into my post today. hahahah! I have love for all my design teams! :D


In addition to our hop, we have some prizes today! First we are giving away a gift bag full of PMS goodies (valued at over $75!!!) In order to enter yourself in the drawing, you'll have to go back to the PMS blog to check out the details and leave your comment about which card was your favorite in the hop!


We will also be having one of our chat parties in our forum tonight at 9pm EST. We hope you can join us chit chat away. There may even be some sneak peeks on what we are releasing next month!!! You don't want to miss it!


Below is a list of all the fabulous players in our hop. Next in the lineup is Elaine Hughes. Elaine and I have become friends in this mad world of crafting! DId you know that Elaine owns the Quixotic Paperie web shop? Her shop is a UK based shop aaaaaaaand she carries Paper Makeup Stamps! So if you are also one of our friends across the pond and prefer to shop more locally... you can always order your PMS from her! She gets all the new releases as well as stocked many of our older and best selling designs!








28 comments:

Amber Hight Monday, February 07, 2011  

These are SO cute, Katie! I totally loved working with "Natalie"! She's so fun to color:) Thanks so much for having me on this hop!

Nancy Monday, February 07, 2011  

Katie, both of your cards are amazing!! Love the colors for the bunnies!! Happy Birthday, PMS!!!

dawnmercedes Monday, February 07, 2011  

oh I LOVE birthdays too!! So much that I celebrate my own 1/2 bday. haha. I sure hope that Year #3 brings you added success! Happy Birthday, Paper Makekup Stamps!

Rita Monday, February 07, 2011  

beautiful cards... thanks for the blog hop!

Jenny Monday, February 07, 2011  

Wonderful cards as always Katie! Congrats on PMS turning two!! Thanks for allowing me to part of this hop!

Judy Monday, February 07, 2011  

Happy Birthday! Both cards are beautifully colored, I love your Billy & Bianca card.

Angie Blom Monday, February 07, 2011  

Beautiful cards Katie.. Happy Birthday.I just love these images , thanks for allowing me to be a
part of your 2 year hop. yippee

Jami Monday, February 07, 2011  

Happy Birthday sweetie!! I am so happy for you and for PMS, and so glad to be part of it all! Love ya!!

Great cards too....love those bunnies!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Monday, February 07, 2011  

These are both fabulous katie!! thanks so much for having me on this WONDERFUL team!

Hugs!

Tiffany Heilman Monday, February 07, 2011  

love the coloring! Happy Early B-day!

Ms. Jen Monday, February 07, 2011  

FAb cards as always sweetie! WOW, this is a HUGE hop, hope I make it through.....LOL

Renkata Monday, February 07, 2011  

Adorable cards.
Love these new images.
Congrats dear!

Sharman Monday, February 07, 2011  

Beautiful Cards. I love both of them... Grea job with picking out the colors...

Carisa Monday, February 07, 2011  

I think it's so awesome that you followed your dreams 2 years ago and this fabulous co was born. I love your fairies and moody girls best. I'm thrilled to be part of this fun blog hop!

Unknown Monday, February 07, 2011  

Fabulous cards Katie. Going to come back and try to case your coloring on the bunnies later LOL

Unknown Monday, February 07, 2011  

Thank you so much for the hop! I had so much fun as Dawn Mercedes guest....I just love all your stamps..such cute images!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Cheryl Valadez Monday, February 07, 2011  

Oh, wow! These are gorgeous! Your coloring is stunning. Congratz on turning 2 and thank you so much for allowing me to celebrate with you ;D

Stephanie Zito Monday, February 07, 2011  

Both your cards are amazing Katie!! Congrats on PMS's 2 yr Birthday!!!!

Cheryl Monday, February 07, 2011  

Love your cards, Katie! Those two little bunnies are so darn cute!! Your coloring just rocks!
I was so happy to be along for this hope today!

cabio's craft corner Monday, February 07, 2011  

These images are so pretty & cute Katie and you did a fabulous job on the coloring. Lovely projects and thanks again for this awesome blog hop :o)
Hug,s
Cabio

Anonymous,  Monday, February 07, 2011  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PMS!!!!!!!!! This is such an awesome "family" to be a part of Katie! Thank you so much for having me as part of your amazing company! Love you to the moon!!!

Cindy Haffner Monday, February 07, 2011  

Ohh she is so DELIGHTFUL!!

FibreJunky Monday, February 07, 2011  

A very, very happy birthday to PMS. You are an amazing woman and you deserve every ounce of success. May PMS continue to grow and prosper.

Randee E Monday, February 07, 2011  

You're such an overachiever! HAHAHA! Love both of these cuties :0)

Carma Monday, February 07, 2011  

Love both cards..and love YOU! I'm so very proud of you.

Billie Dee Tuesday, February 08, 2011  

Your cards are very beautiful. I love the color combination that you chose.

Lisa Kind Tuesday, February 08, 2011  

Your cards are so cute! I love the bunnies...they were one of my favs this release! Happy Birthday to PMS!

Tina Wednesday, February 09, 2011  

Both cards are so beautifully colored. You are awesome like that.

Congrats on 2 years and here's to many more!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP