My Time Made Easy - Tote All with Framed Elegance!

>> Wednesday, February 2, 2011





I'm back with another special project using My Time Made Easy products. This time I paired the newly released Framed Elegance stamp set with an older template, the Tote All Package.

As soon as i saw the awesome frame in the Framed Elegance stamp set, I thought of the curved flap from this template. I guess that is just one of the best things about Lauren's company, that so many elements matching making recreating using the products over and over again a snap!

I can already tell that the Framed Elegance stamp set is going to become a go to for me. I just love the frame, and then the words that come with the set are just fab!

Here's a close up...

I took the leaves in the set and stamped them around both the edge of the tote lid and also inside the frame. I stamped the blossom from the set also inside the frame in a pale color and went over the stem and leaves with a brown pen. If you look veeeeeery carefully, you can see the words So Very also stamped. For some reason it didnt show up very much in the photo.

One more close up...
Just so you can see again the branch stamp used. This is the same one stamped on the tote front. You can see the words so very better and the other word in the set, Thankful instead of Thoughtful. Love love love this set! You can also see the frame in a clean stamped form. :D

Ok, i lied... ONE more photo. In case you havent seen the Tote All Package template before, here's what it looks like opened up...

The ribbon feeds thru to create a little handle. It's actually quite roomy in there as well!

Be sure to check out
and

for more wonderful MTME goodness!

6 comments:

Naomi Thompson Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

What a fun and trendy coloured gift set. Love it!! I love the new papers. (love your bunny card next post down too he he)

Carma Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

So very fabulous! Love Framed Elegance..so many possibilities.

AKiteFlier Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

TOOOOOO Cute Katie - well done.

Lisa Kind Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

I love this, Katie! The papers are so pretty together! And I love the way you did the sentiment frames! So soft and pretty! Lovely gift set!

Unknown Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

cute and sweet. Love the colors here -- just so sweet! Lovin' your goodies this month! :)

dawnmercedes Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

I love the argyle on this set!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP