my time made easy: A Year in Review

>> Saturday, February 5, 2011

Argh, sorry this is late everyone. I posted it to the wrong blog! My makeup friends are surely confused now! hahahaha!

Though maybe i'll convert some of them into mad crafters like me!

Ok... so, here it goes again!

Hello everyone! Today is another My Time Made Easy Year is Review blog hops!

Every month the MTME crew using some of our favorites templates, stamps, papers and cut files
to show you new ways to use some older purchases!

I went WAAAAAY back for this one. It's still one of my favorite templates to date because it is SO easy to put together! Talk about in a pinch gift idea!!!!

It's the Cutesy Cover template!


I covered the cutesy cover with fabric paper and wrapped velvet ribbon around it. I love all the textures! Right on top of the fabric paper, I used the dotted swirl stamp from the Fanciful Flourishes set. This stamp set is still one of my favorites to date because it has so many uses!
On top of the cutesy cover, I used the dotted flourish again and then a sentiment from another favorite set, the Just For You stamp set.
The first time i saw the Fanciful Flourishes set, i thought of steam for coffee. In fact, in one of my first uses, i used it to decorate a coffee much from the baby buggy! So imagine my delight when Lauren released a whole slew of coffee stamps! For my card, i used some images from the Grab a Cup set and a sentiment from the Grab a Cup sentiments set.

The sentiment is a straight sentiment. Thats why i love clear stamps, you can manipulate them! I just curved it on the block before stamping!
And if you look closely at the mug on the card... there are MARSHMALLOWS stamped on top.
You know why i stamped marshmallows?
Because those nestle packs fit perfectly inside this template!


It would make a perfect little treat for your snowed in neighbor! Or maybe that neighbor that plowed your driveway for you! In any case, everyone stay warm in this cold madness! ANd maybe make a treat for a neighbor!

Now check out the other amazing team members and see what they have for you today!







8 comments:

Naomi Thompson Saturday, February 05, 2011  

That is SO YUMMY Katie!! You have made me want to use that template again right away!! He he. Hugs

AKiteFlier Saturday, February 05, 2011  

Wonderful gift - I like the idea of giving it to a snowed in neighbor :-)

Lisa Kind Saturday, February 05, 2011  

Ah! The fabric paper! I forgot about that...I'll have to pull that out soon! This is so pretty! Love the velvet ribbon, too! Great gift idea, Katie!

Angela Toucan Saturday, February 05, 2011  

I love that template, great box

Lauren (mytime) Saturday, February 05, 2011  

That is a great idea! Love the new use of the Freebie!!

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 05, 2011  

What a great idea...love those swirlies too :) Great job girl!

Monique Saturday, February 05, 2011  

So cute .Perfect gift for a snowed in neighbor!! :)..This would also be good for birthday goodie bags.. Love that paper :)..Great work Katie!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP