An Oldie but goodie

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We continue to have snow days here in the South. Let me tell you, it snows, and everyone panics. The store was COMPLETELY out of bread. It's 8 inches! The post office is closed. The schools are closed. All government offices are closed. And my street has become the main source of entertainment for all in my neighborhood. I happen to live at the base of the hill. So i heard sledding happen until about 10 pm last night! Crazy!

Luckily, it the wake of crazy cooped up children and little craft time, I have a card I made about a week ago that I havent had a chance to share yet!

Recently I taught a copic coloring class at Scrapnesia, my local scrapbook store.
We used the R2_ family to play with red tones. Below is the card we made in class. :D


This is Christi the Cherry Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps! I paired her with paper from Pretty Little Studio (which can be found online here or at Scrapnesia for my local friends).

Ok... back to entertain the crazies!!!!

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP