Copic Creations Challenge with Prairie Fairy Designs

>> Saturday, January 15, 2011


Copic Creations is BACK! And this challenge is one that everyone who owns a copic marker can easily play along with! The challenge is to use something new! So if you got new copics, you're covered! If you already have all of the copics (ahem) you can use other new toys you may have gotten this holiday season!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Prairie Fairy Design..
Prairie Fairy Designs is a digital stamp company who has designs for just about any digi stamp lover. Some cute to whimsical to hysterical, they have you covered. You'll just have to check them out!

Here is my card...

Sadly, i didnt get any new craft items this Christmas! I know! Crazy right? My hubby has decided i have to buy my own. He says it's like buying him a new landscaping tool... how would i know what to get or what a good price is! However, this holiday season, my hubby bought me a new fancy camera! And some very nice lenses, a great flash and some other fun things. And my daddy got me a lighting kit! So sure, these things are really geared towards my makeup business that i am developing into a photography business as well, but ya know what... man these nice things can make a card look so much better! I still need to learn how to use my camera for a card, my sentiment kept getting blurry due to a low aperature and the boket. But i love the depth in the photo. :D

I used the Sorry Roocat digi from Prairie Fairy. I found him quite hilarious paired with this snorkle paper from cosmo cricket. The fishies on the paper just make him look so guilty!
I hand wrote my sentiment on there because i just need an I'm Sorry. I swear i have a stamp somewhere that says I'm sorry! Ah well.

Ok, now be sure to check out the Copic Creations blog to read more on this challenge and enter to win a fabulous prize! AND you have to check out the awesome creations from the rest of the design team! Good luck!

6 comments:

Lisa Kind Saturday, January 15, 2011  

All those stamps you sell and you can't find one that says I'm sorry? Hahaha! I shouldn't laugh cause I'm the SAME way! This is so cute, Katie! Great coloring!

vanita Saturday, January 22, 2011  

hello my self vanita and i work for this site the some description about the site is this On Sale Moving Boxes & Moving Supplies Cheap Discount prices. Free shipping on Sale moving supplies and moving boxes all orders Fast delivery.
Moving Supplies

NEEDLEWINGS Saturday, January 22, 2011  

Wonderful card! I have yet to try copic markers! I so want to try them out, but guess I will have to wait until we have all of the remodeling done in the house:( Hopefully soon!

RoseC Monday, January 24, 2011  

Your Sorry Roocat is too cute! Nicely done. Thanks.

dawnmercedes Tuesday, January 25, 2011  

awwww..he looks so forlorn!! I hope your day is peppier than his! haha

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP