Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop

>> Friday, January 7, 2011

Today is PMS blog hop day! Each design team member has created a new special something using stamps from our release that will go LIVE on the website TONIGHT at 9pm EST.


Oh my word... i dont know if my internet connection isnt working or blogger or both but this has taken me an hour to get into and it doesnt even look right! So, here's hoping for the best!

You should have arrived here from Lisa McKinney's blog. If you didnt, go back to the PMS blog to start. Each blog will give you a letter and if you go thru the whole hop, you'll have a super secret voucher code that will give you 15% off the new release. :D

Yesterday on the PMS blog, we sneak peeked the latest card kit called Mon Cheri. Below is a picture of what is included in the kit.

First of all... i'm in love with this kit. Ok, maybe i should be in love because i'm the one who put it together. hahahaha. But seriously, the moment i got my email from Echo Park introudicing this up and coming paper line, my jaw dropped to the floor! It's so me! I made my order right away and thought, oh shoot... what am I going to do with ALL THAT PAPER?! Typically, PMS doesnt include the different papers in a collection in the kit, but rather a few sheets of the most popular designs. Well this time, i couldnt choose the most popular, so they are all int here! All that pink and grey goodness! SWWWWWWOOOOOOON!


Ok, i'm back to normal (well, my normal) here's what i did with the kit...


Admittedly, i've never been to France. I'd like to go, but its not one of the countries i've gotten to see yet. Still... i love Europe! So i'm just going to lump France in there!

All things on my card are from the kit. The swirl was cut using a new sizzlit die i picked up with my mama when she was visiting. :D

Copics used: RV23, RV25, RV29, RV10, RV000, N3, N5, N8, E00, E21, E25, E27

And now it's time for your LETTER! My letter for you is.... U

Now hop along your merry way to the wonderful Michelle Van Patten!




13 comments:

Unknown Friday, January 07, 2011  

oooooooo I get to be firs to comment. Love the details and the kit is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creativity and being an inspiration.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

dawnmercedes Friday, January 07, 2011  

You've designed such a fun kit!

Unknown Friday, January 07, 2011  

EEK! How CUTE is she?? Love the pink, gray, and black too...coordinates perfectly with your blog ;). Hoping the holidays were good to you - wishing you all the best in 2011!!!

Christi Flores Friday, January 07, 2011  

This is gorgeous girl! Wow!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, January 07, 2011  

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm in LOVE with these papers, Katie! Absolutely in love! Your card is so soft and gorgeous!

Stephanie Zito Friday, January 07, 2011  

So beautiful Katie!!! Your card is incredible and you've designed such a stunning kit!

Michelle VP Friday, January 07, 2011  

Fun, fun kit, Katie! Every one of them is amazing and I love seeing what you put together for them. Love the tilted panels and swirly accent on this card. :)

Brook Friday, January 07, 2011  

Beautiful card. The DP is wonderful. I think you made the right choice by keeping all of the papers. It would have been difficult to just pick a few.

mmjensen Friday, January 07, 2011  

What a great kit! can hardly wait to see all the new stamps!

Randee E Friday, January 07, 2011  

Gorgeous card! Love the papers too! It's been tough cutting into them 'cause I don't want to hide the opposite side! Loving the colors too!

szbacn1 Friday, January 07, 2011  

Soooo cute!!! and very French looking, too!

Ginny Saturday, January 08, 2011  

I have to say I love these papers too!! But I guess you realized that when I accidentally jumped the gun on using them the other day haha. And I still love the coloring technique you used on her shirt. Reminds me of the class you taught on it. I need to practice that some more since i have probably totally forgotten how to do it now hahaha

Lisa Kind Saturday, January 15, 2011  

Very pretty card, Katie, and I love the kit! Fabulous choices in there!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP