>> Monday, January 23, 2012

Well, my post will be quick for the moment. I took lots of pictures of my card for the Digi Makeover challenge from PMS, but the stars arent aligned tonight for me to get them on my laptop and into my post from my camera (you know... just one of THOSE nights!) Anyhoo - i did manage to grab this photo from my phone and I will get the other photos on here shortly in the morning after i get the boys off to school. :D

The challenge this week was to use those winter blues. Now the card didnt need to be winterie... but i felt like sasha could use some love!


And now my little one has woken up for the umpteenth time with a bad dream. So i'm going to get the poor little bugger back to sleep and then hopefully sleep myself!

Be sure to check out the PMS blog and the rest of the digi team for their winterie blue inspiration!

3 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, January 23, 2012  

Wonderful design and shading.

Michelle VP Monday, January 23, 2012  

Blue is the perfect color for Sasha. Love the tilted panels too! Hope your little one settled down and you both got some sleep! :)

Michelle Tuesday, January 24, 2012  

She is so lovely! I like how your p has swoops like marks she left on ice. Beautiful colors, Katie! I hope you got some sleep. Those up and down nights are rough.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP