PMS Sneak Peeks day 2

>> Friday, January 6, 2012


2nd post for the day! if you are looking for my My Time Made Easy post, scroll down please!!!

Today is day 2 for sneak peeks from Paper Makeup Stamps Digi!

I used one of the new Color Kid images for my card...


The sentiment is actually the rubber sentiment that comes with Flubu (which there are just like 3 or 4 of him left in the closeout sale!)

This color kid is so sweet! I didnt really intend to have the card so girl scout themed, but hey, it works right?! My papers are from Stella Rose by My Mind's Eye (i know, i've been using them a lot lately!) and I used copic markers E00, E21, E23, E25, Y32, Y35, Y38 G20, G24, YG95, YG91

Please be sure to check out the company blog to see more sneak peeks and creations from the fabulous paper makeup artists!!!

3 comments:

Tracey Friday, January 06, 2012  

What a sweet image and a fantastic card Katie!! xx

Anonymous,  Friday, January 06, 2012  

So next time I am sick you're going to come and take care of me?? Woot woot! Amazing coloring girly :)

Michelle VP Saturday, January 07, 2012  

She looks awesome in that golden yellow and green! :) Love the white highlights too - I never try that b/c I'm so afraid of messing up my image!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP