PMS digi makeover sketch challenge

>> Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well, this is mu first attempt at typing up a blog post from my new iPhone! But I just has to see how the. Blogger app worked! Since one of my new years resolutions is to be better at keeping up my blogs, this seemed worthwhile to check out. :)

Soooo, we are back to our weekly posting for the pms digi makeover challenge! This week we have a sketch challenge for you!


Well now this is odd, I can't place my picture where I want it? This blogger iPhone app and I may not become friends after all. Haha.

I used the digi "because your my friend". The digi size is larger than the rubber version. I love love love this word art. It's one of my absolute favorites!

Don't forget we still have the rubber close out madness going on!! Use the code CLOSEOUT60 in your cart to get 60% off your entire order (not including digis).

Hope everyone had a wonderful new year!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull Monday, January 02, 2012  

have fun learning the 'tricks of the trade' with your toy! tee hee! sounds like it could be an interesting go there for a bit..... ;)
but I so love your card and these fabby papers. Happy new year to you and yours!

Chelsea Monday, January 02, 2012  

Good luck with the Blogger app. I don't like it. Love your card though.

Anne Temple Monday, January 02, 2012  

Love those great papers. Good luck with your app.

Michelle VP Monday, January 02, 2012  

Fun to play with a new app! I'd love to make better use of all my electronics too - someday! Love your card {such pretty papers} - PMS has great word art to feature this way! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP