>> Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's another blog hop from Paper Makeup Stamps! You should have hopped here from Lisa McKinney. If you didnt, then go to the beginning! You dont want to miss out on the creations!

Today we have an all new release coming your way! Yes they are all being released in Digi, and not rubber this go round as we make the transition from rubber to digi. But you rubber fans, dont you forget we have a massive inventory closeout happening on the site! Use the code CLOSEOUT60 and you get 60% off of the already super low PMS prices!!!!! Get them while you can!

Ok, now that my selling spiel is over, onto my card!

I love valentines day. It's just a fun excuse to be as girly and gushy as you want! I'm so thankful i got thru this card before my lovely 3 year old trashed the rest of this paper I had been hoarding since LAST YEAR. *sigh* us moms never get to keep anything nice for ourselves, do we.

My card...
I used Color Kid with a Valentine for my card along with one of our new wordarts

I heart her! She's so cute! The color kids are all illustrated by Diem Pascarella and she is just fab.

And I decided to lop the wordart in half. I actually did it after the fact and printed it out as a whole... but it would have been superbly easy to do BEFORE printing. :D

here's the inside of my card...


And now it's time for you to continue your journey! You next and last stop in the hop is Randee Elsing

15 comments:

Michelle VP Saturday, January 07, 2012  

What a sweet valentine, Katie! I just love looking at how you color your images b/c I don't think I have the patience to do that myself! {lol} Nice idea to decorate the inside and split the sentiment too. :)

Randee E Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Such a cute card!! Your coloring skills and details are out of this world!!

dawnmercedes Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Just admit it..you already miss me! haha..b/c I definitely miss you and Paper Makeup!

I love the mitchy-matchy patterned papers on this valentine! I hope you have a love-ly month!

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 07, 2012  

so cute... love this image..

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Sooooo NOT fair! Me having the same image as you in the same day?!?!? My coloring can never compare :) She looks fabulous. Thanks for another super cute release :)

Unknown Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Love your dp and card and coloring.

Jackie Saturday, January 07, 2012  

What a fantastic card! This paper is some of my favorite as well and I must admit that I hoard it as well :) It is just to cute! Totally adorable card, she looks amazing!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Saturday, January 07, 2012  

this is darling, Katie! I love the splitting of the sentiment and of course your coloring is fabulous as usual!

Michelle Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Lovely! I am so glad you saved some of the paper to use. ;-) I love the color combo.

Chrisd Saturday, January 07, 2012  

What a sweet card and that paper really enhances the image on the card. Thanks for the hop!

Unknown Sunday, January 08, 2012  

Katie your card is just adorable. I love the DP, it is perfect for a valentine.

I remember when Bean used to get into my paper... Now that he is 5 at least he asks!

Hope the sale on the rubber is going good!

darling Ho Sunday, January 08, 2012  

Wow! This is nso sweet! Love the image and the sentiment.
~darling Ho

Carma Sunday, January 08, 2012  

I love these colors and the paper. I'm so sorry that little fingers got hold of the rest. :(

Unknown Sunday, January 08, 2012  

Gorgeous...I love those papers...still have some sitting around somewhere LOL

JustYolie Monday, January 09, 2012  

I love your new release!!! This image is one of my "favorite" favorite. =)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP