Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Release sneak peek

>> Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wow, that was a long title!

It's about time for the first Digi Release from Paper Makeup Stamps!
4 new word arts and 3 new images will be released on the 7th and today is the first day of the sneak peeks!

Here's my cards for you....


The cloud paper is from last years valentine's day collection She Loves Me from My Mind's Eye.
I created the little scene using a spellbinders circle die for the sun and airbrushed edges. The grass was created using fringe scissors from Martha Stewart Crafts. The wordart was die cut also using a spellbinders die. A simple ribbon seemed to be just the extra touch needed on the bottom.

I already created another fun card because i love playing with word arts!

The sentiment to me was just so funny! And what a fun way to lift someone's spirits who has been in the hospital!

This card was made using papers from the Stella Rose collection by My Mind's Eye.
So thats my card! Be cure to check out the PMS company blog for samples from the paper makeup artists using the other wordart to be released!

2 comments:

Michelle Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Lovely cards, Katie. The hospital sentiment cracks me up.

Michelle VP Saturday, January 07, 2012  

Great scene with the sky, sun and grass! Love how fabulous you can make a quick card look too with the second one. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP