You Color My World

>> Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today is the final day for the release in review on the PMS blog. GO check out the other wonderful creations from the design team today!

Here is my card using Baby Jamie Silhouette and the word art, You color my world


These silhouettes are so much fun and make a card super quick and easy to put together! I just stamped it right on top of the patterned paper and just to make sure it was nice and dark and I didnt see any variations because of the very brightly colored dots on the paper, I embossed it as well with black embossing powder.

The paper I used is from Sassafrass Lass. :D

Thats all I have for ya today! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my Digi Makeover Challenge card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP