Digi Makeover Challenge 2

>> Monday, September 12, 2011

It's a wonderful Monday which means the 2nd installment of the Digi Makeover challenges brought to you by the PMS Digi Makeup Artists!

In case you missed it, Paper Makeup Stamps now has a digi design team! And each week the team brings you a new challenge, with a new prize! This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge!

Here is this week's sketch!


And here is my card using Moody for Fall and the sentiment from the new set Color it Autumn!

My card total size is 5.25 by 5.25. Since I knew I was covering a large sqare card, I knew I had some space to fill. Which is one of the reasons i do love digis! P printed out Moody for Fall a bit larger than the rubber version. She's so much fun to color! I even gave her a bit of makeup including glitter pen around her eyes and lips. :D



The Rules
- You must use a digital image on your entry
(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using Mr. Linky so we can find and admire your creation!


Note: These are the rules on the PMS Company blog! So you'll need to go there to find MR Linky and link back your entry for this week's challenge!

6 comments:

velta Monday, September 12, 2011  

Wow Katie ~ This is just amazing! Your coloring is awesome, including the makeup :)! Thank you for sharing this image...now I want it too!

Anne Temple Monday, September 12, 2011  

WOW! Fantastic image and card. Her eyes are fabulous!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 13, 2011  

Love it, I really like the fall colors!

www.suite4e.com

Check out my blog... I'm having a giveaway for a free digital scrapbooking software ($40 value.

Kristie W. Tuesday, September 13, 2011  

LOVE your card!! Moody looks awesome :) Thank you for inspiring me to create a fall card for the challenge :)

Michelle VP Wednesday, September 14, 2011  

I just love looking at all the detail in your coloring! So happy the moodies are going digi! :)

Jennifer Scull Friday, September 16, 2011  

this is just stunning! love everything about it. your coloring always leaves me in awe...
have a wonderful weekend! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP