I love music! It's true! I have some of my current (and not so current) favorite songs on my blog! If you'd rather not hear any music, thats ok, i'm not mad at ya. Scroll down to the bottom to turn it off. Have a wonderful day!
My card total size is 5.25 by 5.25. Since I knew I was covering a large sqare card, I knew I had some space to fill. Which is one of the reasons i do love digis! P printed out Moody for Fall a bit larger than the rubber version. She's so much fun to color! I even gave her a bit of makeup including glitter pen around her eyes and lips. :D
- You must use a digital image on your entry (hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using Mr. Linky so we can find and admire your creation!
Note: These are the rules on the PMS Company blog! So you'll need to go there to find MR Linky and link back your entry for this week's challenge!
I'm a mama to 2 awesome little dudes, Jack (6) and Gabe (3) and a wife to a wonderful man. My life is very full and I am richly blessed! I have been a professional makeup artist for a over a decade (holy crap!) but I just LOVE to stamp and scrapbook! So in February of 2009 I started my own stamp company called, what else but... Paper Makeup Stamps! I truly love everything that I do! In 2010 I started to also do a bit of photography and by the end of 2011 I was so blessed and busy with makeup and photo work, that PMS had to turn into a digi based stamp company and I had to resign from the design teams I felt so lucky to be on but I had to refocus my extra time on family. My postings on my blog may not be as frequent as they once were, but I'm still honored that you've decided to peek in!
Some stamps and products on this blog may have been donated for promotional purposes by the company(ies) named in the post.
I love to share my work! And i'm so glad you have come to visit my blog. Please feel free to use my work for your own personal inspiration. However, this work is my own. Please do not use it for any publication, design entries or contests. If you are interested in showcasing my work on your blog, newsletter or other publication, as long as there is credit back to me, i'm ok with it. :) Please let me know so i can check it out!