My Time Made Easy Sketch Challenge

>> Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Did you know that My Time Made Easy has weekly challenges on the MTME blog?!
The challenges even has their own design teams supplying new and wonderful creations for you each and every week! You should really check it out! hehe!

This week I got to play hostess and made a card for the sketch challenge!
And this sketch makes it super easy to whip up a fun card that would be different than your typical layout (or at least different than mine!)

Here's the sketch...
And here's my card...


I used the So Fortunate stamp set to create my card. Isnt that fortune cookie look yummy enough to eat? Ok, now i'm hungry again. haha

Be sure to stop by the MTME blog and check out all the other fabulous creations!

1 comments:

Nancy Jensen Thursday, September 08, 2011  

Excellent card! We have such a fun challenge this week, don't we?

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP