MTME group Post: Year in Review

>> Monday, September 5, 2011




I survived my wedding madness weekend! I'm only hanging on by a thread, but i survived! In less than a 48 hour period, I did no less than 33 Makeup applications and somewhere near 37 Hair styles, though I had some assistants to help me set curls, etc. And this doesnt include the touch ups, travel time, etc of my last 48 hours. I'm definitely exhausted after this weekend!

So please bear with my sweet and short post today for My Time Made Easy!
On the 5th of every month, the MTME team does a year in review post to highlight some of the past templates, stamps, cut files and more that you may have forgotten about!

Well there is one cut file in particular that I never got around to using and I just think it's adorable and such a wonderful gift idea! I also think that sometimes the cut files get overlooked!
Gabe starts preschool on tuesday! He did go to the 1 year old class last year 3 days a week, but this year he'll be going 5 days and has a more official school schedule. I'm so excited for him! And for ME! Yeah for quiet catch up and craft time in the morning! So here is my little sweet and OH so easy gift idea for his teacher on his first day!

This is the An Apple a Day cut file! I used some already embossed red cardstock, quickly cut this out using my SCAL and cricut and then topped it with a green prima flower and button combo! Inside are a few of the turtle treats left over from my project the other day. :D But lots of treats could go inside!

Here's a close up shot of the little tag I made to go with the apple treat...
The sentiments are from the Boxed Lunch stamp set and the apples are from the Well Preserved stamp set (both acrylic)

One last view of the completed project...

SO really... it took me not long at ALL to whip this up! Perfectly little thank you for helping my kid treat to a teacher, etc. Just when something more than a thank you email is warranted, but maybe not something so lavish that you would do for a teacher's holiday gift, or end of the year gift. :D And there are lots of other uses for it! Think of the decorating possibilities!

And now there is MORE to see! Check out these fine ladies for their projects today!

2 comments:

velta Monday, September 05, 2011  

You are ONE working gal! Love this creation and thank you for sharing after such a very busy weekend!

Debbie Monday, September 05, 2011  

Precious little apple gift :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP