My Time Made Easy: Turtle Treat Tote

>> Friday, September 2, 2011


Well... I'm pretty sure i've nailed into your brains what all is happening with the My Time Made Easy release over the past few days! So i wont mention it all yet again (if you missed it... scroll down and check out some of my projects too!)

For my project today I used the Tricky Treat Tote, though I assure you, this fabulous tote could be the tote holder for all kinds of gifts! I did decide to stick to some pretty yummy treats though this time around!

Ok, enough of a teaser pic. Here's the front of this fun tote!

See?! It could be used for so much! And that turtle! Is he not cah-ute! In fact, i love ALL the animals from the Wonderful Woodland Creatures stamp set! I mean they are all just ADORABLE! I would have used them all if I could think of a candy to go with each! haha!
But turtles will have to do! My sentiment is just one that I typed up on my computer to match my project. :D

Here is a closer image of the turtle just so you can see how stinkin' adorable he is!
GAH! He just makes me happy!

Ok, thats what i have for ya today! Now i'm off for my marathon of weddings! A 2 parter starting today with a ceremony tonight and tomorrow and then again in the day so I stay for a "flip" which means to change hair and makeup. Then a double header wedding on sunday as well! I will have a post up in there, but i'm not promising to be very chatty!
Wish me luck!!!!

Be sure to check out Lauren and Lisa today for some more fabulous gifties!

6 comments:

dawnmercedes Friday, September 02, 2011  

Congrats on expanding your company!!!

Kristie W. Friday, September 02, 2011  

This is adorable!! Plus, you gave me an idea for a creation! Off to shop at MTME!! Good luck with all the weddings this weekend.

Monique Friday, September 02, 2011  

YUP..This is adorable...The turtle is so cute and Oh how I love the turtles candy too... !!

Ginny Friday, September 02, 2011  

So.. I love the project and the turtle, but um, now I NEED one of those chocolates!!!!

Jennifer Scull Saturday, September 03, 2011  

oh this is cutey cute cute! love everything about it!
have a fun weekend, although it sounds crazy busy.
and thank you so much for the opportunity to be on your new DT! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP