>> Tuesday, September 6, 2011


It's the final day of sneak peeks for the September release from Paper Makeup Stamps!!!
That means we have a blog hop tomorrow so you'll have to be sure to tune it!

I decided to go a different route than making a card today. I love altering things and sadly have a huge trunk along with boxes and boxes in the garage of things to alter and I just never do it!
The sentiment i'm sharing today "A Picture is a Poem without words" really speaks to me! The moment i heard it, i knew i wanted it to be a stamp. Since i've been dabbling in photography, it seemed even more important to me, but it also seemed so perfect for scrapbook pages and all kinds of importrant things that us crafters like to do!

Here is my project!

I used the bay windows from the Beyond the Page collection from kaisercraft. I LOVE the kiasercraft beyond the page products! So sturdy and made out of strong particle board instead of chipboard, you know they will last and they are very budget friendly and easy to alter!

Here's a close up of what i'm supposed to be showing off today!!!

This is one of the new wordarts being released both as a rubber stamp and as a digi stamp this month from Paper Makeup Stamps. Be sure to check out the PMS Company blog to see what other fun new wordarts are being released!

And here's what i love to show off... my kids! I love this picture of them!


And now I better get to bed! The long weekend has gotten me off my game of getting the boys ready for school AND Gabe also starts preschool tomorrow! Wish us luck!!!

1 comments:

Michelle VP Thursday, September 08, 2011  

What a treasured keepsake this will be! That picture of your boys is just precious and your quote perfect. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP