Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peek!

>> Saturday, September 3, 2011



OMG, ok I should totally be in bed, but i'm typing up my post for tomorrow!
I will keep it short and to the point!

Paper Makeup Stamps is having a much anticipated release on September 7th!
Today we start our sneak peeks and we are debuting a new line a-dorable images!
They are called the Color Kids and man, i love to color them! So stinkin' cah-ute! I can say that because I didnt draw them. hehe. Diem, our fabulous illustrator of the fairies and critters is also the illustrator for this new line. :D

Here is my card using Color Kid: Star Student

Here is a close up of the image itself...


There are 2 more color kids that are being released! But you'll have to head over to the PMS blog to check them out. hehe.

Now i'm off to bed, i have to be up in 6 hours for a 12 hour work day! Yipes!!! Which me luck!

5 comments:

Jennifer Scull Saturday, September 03, 2011  

she is sooooooooooooooooo cute! love that adorable image, and of course you made her into a wonderful card! can't wait to see the rest of the release!
and have I said how excited I am to be part of the new digi DT?!?!?! yeah, I thought so, but I just can't contain myself.... giggles!
have a good weekend! be sure to put your feet up when you can. ;)

Kristie W. Saturday, September 03, 2011  

She's so cute and I LOVE how you colored her. Good luck today!

Tracey Saturday, September 03, 2011  

Oh, I can already tell this line is going to be a big hit! How absolutely adorable!!! I love your card Katie! The colours and colouring are fabulous!! xx

Shana Sunday, September 04, 2011  

Wow Katie your coloring is fabulous! And this new collection is just stunning!

Michelle VP Thursday, September 08, 2011  

She is sweet! Love those big stars beside her. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP