>> Monday, September 26, 2011


It's time for another Digi Makeover Challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps!
I apologize that i took the day off last week! Fall weekends are a killer for me! Fortnately for me, this sunday my boys both konked out a little bit early. And though I'm about to head there with them, I did have time to work on a card for this week's challenge which is something i really really love about digis!

Changing the size! Now when I work with Digis, particularly digis from Paper Makeup Stamps, i am most often resizing them to fit my needs. I mean really, this is one of the absolute best things about having digi stamps... that you can make them smaller or larger, whatever it is you need! I am usually making them BIGGER myself. :D Since I own every rubber stamp from PMS (i mean, i should, right?!) resizing just makes sense to me! :D

This morning was a doozy of a morning. I did have a wedding today, and it was just POURING down rain the whole hour long drive there. My thoughts were, oh poor bride. She's going to be devastated! The wedding was being held in a lodge up in the mountains. By the time I got to the lodge, everything was wet but had that awesome fresh mountain air that you just EXPECT to be wet. It was absolutely beautiful. My bride (though a few trials to make her hair PERFECT) was beautiful. Just everything was really perfect. It made me think of one of my favorite quotes "The best thing to do when it's raining is to let it rain". I love it. I for one, am not a fan of the rain. it often makes me grumpy. But really, there is nothing you can do about it. You can huff and puff all you want, but the rain will stop when it's time for the rain to stop. I try to take that approach to many things in life. Things happen. And if there is nothing you can do about it, don't fight it. Just let it do what it's going to do and go forward.
When my bride arrived, she didnt seem the least bit worried about the rain. We set the chair all up inside instead of out and it was still beautiful. And she still married the love of her life.
A good day. :D

Ok, now... my card...

I used the set, Raindrops and Rainbows. The sentiment is probably pretty close to it's rubber size, but not spot on. It's a touch larger. I was more making sure it went ok with the ginourmous umbrella. Which is definitely NOT close to it's rubber size! I enlarged it quite a bit. :D This also made it super fun to color.

Ok, my clock is ticking and it's time for me to hit the hay. By the time this is posted i'll be up and at em for a new day. *sigh*.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see all the Digi Makeup Artists and their phenom creations for this challenge!

3 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, September 26, 2011  

Love your card and that sentiment is fantastic! I'll have to remember that.

Carma Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Perfect paper!! Maybe someday I'll figure out digis. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP