PMS peeks, Christmas Cheer!

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's another day of sneak peeks from Paper Makeup Stamps!
Today we are showing off a new illustrated christmas set called Christmas Cheer.

This set is SUPER fun! At least i think it is! There are 5 images, all large enough to work with on a scrapbook layout, but still small enough to use on cards. These ornaments are my favorite!!!


I kept my card simply ( i had a date night tonight with my hubby! woot woot! but less time to work on a card!) The great thing about this image is that since the word joy is in the ornament, i felt like it could go sentiment-less.

I colored the image using copic markers (R22, R24, R27, R29, R59; YG63, YG67, YG11, YG91, E42, E41). The paper is from the i believe collection from My Minds Eye.
I used Labels 9 from spellbinders to cut out the image and then used my copic airbrush and w1 marker. A white gel pen completed the look for me.

Be sure to check out the PMS company blog for more images from this fantabulous set and enter yourself to win it!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tracey Saturday, November 06, 2010  

Love your card Katie!! The ornaments are fabulous!!

Hope you enjoyed date night!! xx

wendyp Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Gorgeous card and coloring!!!

FibreJunky Sunday, November 07, 2010  

How lovely! I still haven't quite gotten the hang of using a white pen for highlights, but you make it look so easy.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP