Crisp and Clear Fall is HERE!

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's finally starting to feel like fall around here! The leaves are turning a bit and the weather is cooling off. I love fall... the colors... the smells, the foods and the holidays! Yep! I love fall!

My project to show to you today is actually the final product of an altering canvas class i'm teaching at Scrapnesia, a local scrapbooking store near me. The cost of the class is $30 but will include EVERYTHING you need to create this canvas (including the canvas!) The only thing you need to supply is the photo!


To create this canvas we will be starting an 8x8 bare canvas. Using the cricut machine, we will cut some stencils and masks AND I will show you how to create your own stamp using the cricut. Then we will get to work airbrushing the canvas using the Copic Airbrush system.
We will create our own background paper using the stamp we cut from the cricut. Last but not least, i will show everyone how to create custom colored rhinestones for your project.

If you are interested in taking this class on November 11th, from 7-9, please call Evelyn at Scrapnesia to reserve your spot!
864 288 7771

Have a wonderful day!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 02, 2010  

gorgeous!

Michelle VP Tuesday, November 02, 2010  

Amazing! I wish I was close enough to come take your class. :)

Christi Wednesday, November 03, 2010  

this is soooo beautiful! smiles....

Michelle Wednesday, November 03, 2010  

gorgeous katie.. wish i lived nearby.. I'd be there!

Ms. Jen Wednesday, November 03, 2010  

I'll be right there! LOL Fabulous canvas and precious picture!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP