Holy cow! And a coloring video tutorial!

>> Monday, November 22, 2010

Has it really been a week since i've posted on here?! Where does the time go?
I've been plenty crafty... but i guess a busy schedule and a sick kiddo, i just forgot to post anything on here! WOOPS!

Well, to make up for my lack in posting, i'm going to share a coloring video.
This video was send out to all the Paper Makeup Stamps newsletter subscribers on November 20th. We're doing some fun new things with the newsletter. On the 20th of the month, we'll be sending out a fun filled newsletter that might have a tutorial, or project for you to try, or even a freebie digi. It will change from month to month, but you gotta sign up to get it.
But this time, I'm sharing!

Here it is...




Edited to add, i'm not sure why the video isnt coming up for everyone. Try this direct link if it doesnt show up above...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQSQuBIjTKc

THis is probably my most asked question... how do you color the moody girl faces. So... this video takes you thru 2 moody girls!

Check it out!

And have a good day!

3 comments:

Michelle VP Sunday, November 28, 2010  

I'd love to watch this Katie, but all I see is a red X. I'm not sure how to access your video.

Jami Sunday, November 28, 2010  

KATIE!!!!!!! Stunning! Truly Stunning girl!! You totally rock those copics my friend!!

Unknown Tuesday, November 30, 2010  

Thank you for the video! I'm going to try it when I get a chance...

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP