Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop!

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010



It's the 7th which means it is time for another PMS blog hop!
In our blog hop we are showing off all the new Holiday stamps from PMS! You should have hopped here from Christi's blog... but if you didnt,
you'll want to start at the beginning though to get all the details for the happenings of the day, plus enter yourself to win 1 of 3 gift certificates. Not to mention, you dont want to miss all the eye candy that the other Paper Makeup Artists have in store for you!

The image for my card today is definitely one of my favorites of the release.

This is Moody for Holly. I adored coloring her! In fact, she was the first stamp i inked up from this release! I was just aching to color in those pigtails!

I colored the image using Copic Markers (bet ya didnt see that coming).
Her hair is my absolutely favorite blonde color combo; Y21, YR23, E99
Skin is E00, E21, R20 and her eyes are B12, B16
Shirt and berries are R59, R27, R24 and holly leaves are G21, G24, G28

The sentiment is this month's freebie sentiment with any order while supplies last.
I cut it out using the Nestabilities Fancy Tags by Spellbinders and airbrushed inside the nestie.
Paper used is basic Grey, Wassail.

Now i bet you want your letter! This letter helps to give you the phrase to get 15% off the new release! My letter for you is... E!!!! Since i'm the last stop, you may have figured it out, but i'm so glad you stopped by anyway!!!

I hope to see you tonight at our Release Party!!!! 9pm EST! Be there or be square!!!!!

27 comments:

AScrappersDelight Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Katie she is beautiful. Your cards always turn out so nice!

Christi Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Wow, Wow, WOW! When I grow up, I wanna be able to color like you. She is so gorgeous! ...and that coloring...PERFECTION! smiles...

Danni Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Pretty, pretty and pretty!! Wonderful card!

Kristie W. Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Sooo pretty!! Love your coloring :)

Lisa Kind Sunday, November 07, 2010  

This is so pretty, Katie! She's so much more beautiful all colored up! I'm going to have to put her on a card real soon! Great hop!

Anne B. Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Great coloring. Looks so pretty with the papers.

Unknown Sunday, November 07, 2010  

WOW....gorgeous coloring...so jealous of how you can make her nose LOL You need to do another face tutorial and show us how to do that.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Sigh. I totally have copic coloring envy! :) Love the colors you used and this card just screams CHRISTMAS!

♥ Lisa M.

Stephanie Zito Sunday, November 07, 2010  

OMG! Stunning! Breathtaking card Katie!

Andrea Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Seriously can I learn to color like you when I grow up. Picking my jaw up off the floor...so amazing! Beautiful!

Michelle VP Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Oh, her hair is amazing, Katie! I'm going to have to try coloring her again with copics instead of watercoloring now. :)

Christi Flores Sunday, November 07, 2010  

I SO wish I could color like you (or that I had that many Copics! Ha!). This is insanely gorgeous!! Wow!!

Randee E Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Girl, you are GOOD!! You HAVE to do a turotial on how you color in the faces. If you've done that already could you let me knwo where to find it :0) The shading is amazing, I love how you create the "nose". Awesome image and card you created!

FibreJunky Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Oh, you know I love this one, Katie!! She is gorgeous!

Lindsy Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Beautiful card! I love all the layers ~ it makes your card very festive! =)

Brandi Sunday, November 07, 2010  

She is gorgeous Katie! :)

Mandi Sunday, November 07, 2010  

What a pretty card Katie. And I love the layout, the paper, and the color scheme you went with. So pretty!

Michelle Sunday, November 07, 2010  

what a beautiful card - Moody is gorgeous! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the hop this month...I've so enjoyed it!!

scrappintlc Sunday, November 07, 2010  

Stunning! Love all the Dp. I had the saying for the code figured out at the first "u". Thank you for offering the code. Hop was fun.

Jan Garber Monday, November 08, 2010  

All of the cards were so beautiful. Some made me laugh, some were sincere and touching...thanks for all of the ideas and the chance to get some of my own PMS product!

Annika Monday, November 08, 2010  

I am utterly stunned by your colouring! How come I've never been here before??? Her eyes are just amazing and the what you have accentuated her features is definitely something to learn from!
I have to admit I will become an ardent follower of your work!
Hugs
Annika

Tina Monday, November 08, 2010  

I bow to you...the coloring is outstanding. What a beautiful card!

Semi Permanent Make Up Tuesday, November 09, 2010  

Thanks for this great post and superb post on makeup blog.

Unknown Thursday, November 11, 2010  

Beautiful... I love your papers, and boy do I wish I could color like you!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP