Paper Makeup Stamps June Sneak Peeks, day 1

>> Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all the well wishes while i've been on vacation! I havent gotten to fully relax yet, but those who know me know that i never fully stop running anyway!

I made this card in my hotel room! For the fact of having next to nothing craft wise with me, i think it turned out pretty well. :D


This image will be the newest addition to the Moody Girls line. She is Moody for Dreams (yes those are dream catchers around her. I think she is just precious! I'm not sure what exactly came over me to color her hair purple. it just seemed fitting. And i dont even know what markers i used! Or at least in what order! It was a bit of a hodge podge... RV99, RV69, RV95, RV93 and RV91 but then it seemed too grey so i went over it all with RV17 and RV00. Really, it was a strange combo and my brain was a bit all over the place!

But still, even though the card is simple, i think cynthia just did a brilliant job of making a striking image that the card didnt need to much other fuss. The patterned paper is by Glitz (Sparrow Collection). The ribbon is from Ribbon/fx.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog today! There are bunches of other wonderful cards from Paper Makeup Artists!

Have a wonderful day!!!

13 comments:

Ginny Friday, June 04, 2010  

I really like the purple hair! I hadn't realized those were dream catchers, love this new Moody. Hope you get to start relaxing some on your vacation soon!

Christi Friday, June 04, 2010  

Wow! I really, really LOVE her with purple hair! She is stunning! I am thinking that I need to make a trip to SC so that you can teach me how to use copics!! smiles....

Lisa Kind Friday, June 04, 2010  

This is gorgeous! I LOVE the purple hair! All those colors together make this one fantastic card!

Christi Flores Friday, June 04, 2010  

You're awesome girl!! You rocked this Moody!! Loving that purple hair!

dawnmercedes Friday, June 04, 2010  

Her hair is just snazzy!! I love that Moodys can be so funky and fresh!

Shaela Friday, June 04, 2010  

your coloring just gets better and better - you amaze me!! Fabulous job :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, June 04, 2010  

I too am a big fan of her purple hair! I realised those were dream catchers when I looked really close at the image the other day. Beautiful card, Katie!

Michelle VP Friday, June 04, 2010  

I think her purple hair is fabulous! :)

Carisa Friday, June 04, 2010  

LOVE her hair color!

Anonymous,  Sunday, June 06, 2010  

Holy heck, that coloring is AMAZING! Who knew I'd ever love purple hair, lol! Fabulous-ness!!

Crazy Creations Tuesday, June 08, 2010  

Katie that great the stamp I thougt of is here .Can I tell my freinds Sarah

Debbie Olson Tuesday, June 08, 2010  

Wow--love, love your hair coloring technique Katie!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP