Happy birthday to me and an update try 2

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

Phew well this has been a crazy month. I'm so sorry for the lack of posting and whatnot. After being gone the first half of the month I scrambled trying to get caught up setting aside all things crafty until orders and such were up to date. Then began the redo of my craft room which was actually half done while I was gone so the pms catch up was being done out of boxes (ugh). So I finally get caught up and even have a few things to share but I can't find my camera anywhere!  And then some programs start acting wonky on my computer and yesterday the whole thing DIED!  as it is now, I am updating via email being sent from my iPod!  Oy, technology. I have the worst computer luck in the world (remember my external harddrive pooped out on me last october). My husband told me he was going to just get me awriting tablet and carrier pidgeon but thought PETA might come after me if I killed the pidgeon.  So it will be a few more days yet before I get to update you again.  Sneak peeks are coming up for my time made easy and then paper makeup stamps so I will find a way to make those posts!  Bear with me!

And with all my luck guess what today is... My birthday! At least my hubby called already to wish me happy birthday. Last year he forgot!
You know who didn't forget?  My AMAZING design team! They organized a special surprise birthday hop just for me!  Made me feel so special and thank goodness for my iPod so I could see there amazing creations!  Go to the paper makeup stamps blog to see everything they did!!!!

I'll try to update again soon!

Sent from my iPod

21 comments:

Kristie W. Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday Katie!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that your computer woes are fixed soon! hugs!

Christi Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy, Happy Birthday sweet girl! I am so sorry about all the computer problems...Maybe all the technology gods will realize it's your birthday today and give you a break (i.e. miracle fix on the computer.) Regardless of it all, I hope that you have a fabulous day!!! ...AND when you are all up and running again, I wanna see pics of your new space! smiles....

Lisa Kind Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday, sweetie! Sorry you had to see your birthday hop on your ipod! Throw that computer out and get a new one...tell Greg I said so! Hahahaha!!! Enjoy your day with your family and leave the computer worries behind for the day! Love ya!

Sherry Campbell Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday, Katie! I think you should get a new computer for your birthday...;) I hope it gets better and I enjoyed the hop the design team put on! GREAT stuff!

Randee E Saturday, June 26, 2010  

We think YOUR amazing too Katie!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Go shopping - maybe at Apple or Dell :0)

Sanwanya Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday Katie,hope you have a fantastic day!

Christi Flores Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy birthday my bestest!! I hope today brings all that you wish (which I know right now is to get your computer fixed! LOL!!!) and that you take today to take care of YOU!! Love you sweetie!!!

Silke Ledlow Saturday, June 26, 2010  

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MANY MORE!!! Hope you'll have a fabulous one and get to live it to the fullest!!! Big b-day hug ~Silke~

Tina Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday sweet lady! Hope your day brings you happiness and joy and that all your wishes come true!

Stephanie Zito Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday Katie! What a fantastic DT you have! LOVED your surprise birthday hop today! Hope your computer is up and running soon and you have a fantastic birthday today!

Michelle VP Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy, happy birthday! I'm so glad you were still able to see your special birthday hop and post a message with your Ipod. :)

Unknown Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Birthday Katie! We're celebrating here for ya...we have two parties today and one is for my DD...so I'll have a piece of cake in your honour, too :)I agree with Sherry, you should get a new computer.

jan farnworth Saturday, June 26, 2010  

happy birthday katie. Hope all is wonderful for your special day.

Unknown Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy, Happy Birthday, Katie! Hope you have a FABULOUS day! HUGS!!

Melissa in mesa Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy birthday Katie!! I am totally feeling for you today! My laptop went kaputz last week 10 days after my warranty expired. I too have been doing everything via iPod. Best of luck and just focus on celebrating today!! You have been so successful this last year and this is just a bump in the road!!

Danni Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Happy Happy Birthday! HOpe it's wonderful despite computer woes!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Hey there my dearest darlingest Katie! I hope that your birthday is fantabulous and that your boys give you LOTS of lovin' today. I hope your technology problems will be over soon and you can get that extra uneeded stress out ofyour life! Love always!

AUSTINSGRAMM Saturday, June 26, 2010  

A very Happy Birthday to you and may all of your wishes come true..
Hope your day is special...


bobbi

silvia Saturday, June 26, 2010  

Katie~ Happy Happy Birthday to you !!!! Today is also my birthday :)

loyaz Sunday, June 27, 2010  

Happy Birthday Katie. It sure looks like your DT loves you. They made some pretty awesome creations.
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

Kim Sunday, June 27, 2010  

Happy Birthday Hun! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! I can relate totally with you and your computer! Yesterday my email died and my internet provider tried telling me it was a google problem with their server....after 3 hours i called them back and said it's not google because I have friends with google and their stuff works! Seesh...after 12 hours I got my email back but I felt totally naked without having it for the day! Oh how we depend on technology!!! Hope your computer is back up and running soon hun!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP