Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek day 2

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am SO stoked for this day! There is a new illustrator for Paper Makeup Stamps and I've just been sitting on this information for way too long! I just LOVE her style! it reminds me very very much of a modern day Mucha (which is my dad's favorite artist, so i grew up with Mucha Paintings adorning the halls of my house!).

Her name is Cynthia Liu. She is from Toronto and just has this fantastic edge quality about her! You can visit her blog to see more of her fantastic work. You can even buy her prints! Go here for print pricing and info!

This new collection of girls are called The Moody Girls. I just thought it was so fun! I'm a very moody person. But to me, a moody person reflects all different types of emotion! There is just a lot about a person in their moods! And you can tells these gals have a story!

Ok, onto my card! I chose to use Moody for Art!


isnt she so fun!!!! Now i will say, many of the design team members said that the moody girls intimadating them! So many details to color! Every single one of them said they ADORED the moody girls after coloring! They are just so much fun! I love them because i feel like i can do their makeup! HAHAHAHAHA.

Here are some close up views...


Please dont forget to check out the PMS blog to see the rest of the Moody Girls!  They will be released on September 7th in RUBBAH!  :)







Stamps:
Moody for Art from Paper Makeup Stamps, available September 7th
Sentiment from Dream Big, from Paper Makeup Stamps

Coloring/Copics - are you ready for this! A lot of colors were used!
Skin: E00, E21, E000;
makeup: R30, E70, E71
Eyes G85, black multiliner and white signio gel pen
Hair: E15, E17, E18
Clothing: browns E43, E44, E47
                  pinks R32, R35, R37, R39, and R30 to blend it out
                  peaches YR0000, YR000, YR62, YR65
Stars/book: YR21, YR23
Artwork/Papers: W00, W0, W1

Paper
Patterned Paper by Kaisercraft
Cardstock: Berry Sorbet and Dark Chocolate by PaperTrey Ink

Tools and Accessories
Nestabilities Large Oval in Plain and Scallop
Cats Eye Chalk Ink (Colorbox) in Dark Brown
Brads by Recollections (Michael's)
tag is actually cut from a piece of patterend paper by kaisercraft, same collection


10 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I love how you colored your Moody! I never even thought about adding makeup! LOL! Love love LOVE this card!

Tina Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Incredible coloring, love it!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

very cool!! love the makeup!!

silvia Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Fabulous card!! LOVE the Moody girl!!!

Kim Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Gosh Katie she is so gorgeous! I really love these Moody girls and you have done a fantastic job with this one!

Tracey Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Moody Girls are GORGEOUS!! Love it Katie!! xx

FibreJunky Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

OMG!!! I just did a project for school on Art Nouveau and Alphonse Mucha! I knew it was a good idea to wait for the next release to play with my gift certificate....the next week is going to be TOUGH!!

dawnmercedes Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

katie, your gave your gal such personality! love her!

Sara Henton Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

OMGoodness Katie I love these new stamps!! I can't wait to get these when they come out

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP