I have arrived!

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

In wisconsin! haha. I'll be here until next week but i do have a few projects i havent posted yet. This one is my favorite! I used one of Lauren Meader's MyTime templates from PaperTrey Ink along with my new LuLu stamp from Stampingbella.com

It's to make a little treat for a friend... Check it out!







This project was made as a sample for Funkie Munkie Scraps bella club. If you want more info on the Bella Club contact stephanie from Funkie Munkie thru the blog! :)

Please forgive the lack of other deets, but it's time to go spend time with the fam! :) Vacations are fun!

10 comments:

Heather Friday, September 25, 2009  

Hey! Where are you vacationing in WI? I'm in Madison! Your project is totally adorable!

Shaela Friday, September 25, 2009  

gorgeous creation! Have fun on you trip and be safe. :)

Kim Friday, September 25, 2009  

Oh my - I hope it's for me :) Ha! What an awesome project - wish I lived closer to be in the club. This is really awesome. Have a great trip!

angelafsprouse Friday, September 25, 2009  

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! I loved doing this project!!

Christi Flores Friday, September 25, 2009  

OH how fun!!!! Hope you're having a wonderful vacay!!

Kim Friday, September 25, 2009  

GORGEOUS work Katie! I love it! You're in WISCONSIN! Where you hanging out? I'm one hour north of Green Bay!!!
Hugs~ Kim

MsJay Friday, September 25, 2009  

This is my kind of project. Love it.

Ori Saturday, September 26, 2009  

Lovely creation from a cutttteee stamp!!

Tracey Saturday, September 26, 2009  

I love this Katie!! What a gorgeous gift!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP