Apples to Apples, oh how i love apples!

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

I love apples!  Really, truly, madly.  Ask my mom.  She could never keep enough apples in the house when i was a kid.  Sometimes i would eat 3 a day.   And i still drink apple juice daily.  Apple pie is my most favorite desert.  And since it's starting to turn to fall, i get to start drinking hot apple cider!  Oh how i love apples!


So when Shaela Odd gave me her design for this apple set, i was BEYOND thrilled!  Super yummy delicious APPLES!

I picked out my paper for this card, and then didnt even use it.  I used another sheet from the same summer picnic paper line from Stampin Up (was it called that?  i cant remember.  Which by the way, since they wont let their peeps advertise for me anymore (even when they are my friends, does that mean i should stop advertising for them? For free?  :-O  Did i just type that out loud.  ;)

Ok, enough of that!  Here's my card!


The funny thing is... i was SO excited to use this set, that i forgot to think of HOW i would use it.  So instead i just sat here and looked at the rubber for the longest time.  So many fun apples.  How do i choose which one to use?  And then i just said, i'll use them all!  But i didnt.  There is actually an apple with a bite taken out of it and an apple core and an apple slice that i didnt use.  hahaha.  SO i started just stamping away, and ended up with 6 on a scrap piece of card.  And i said.... i like it!  and the card kinda just built itself from there.  I love it when it comes together easy!

Now dont forget to go to the PMS company blog to see what some of the other design team members were up to with this set!  We decided to let it be digi as well so you can play with the apple sizes!  :)  Now go check it out and leave a comment (on the company blog, leave one here too if ya want though) and you could win the set!

9 comments:

Christi Flores Friday, September 04, 2009  

I just realized we used the same dp! LOL LOVE your card!!!

Shaela Friday, September 04, 2009  

I love your card - it is totally fabulous!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, September 04, 2009  

Love this card! So bright and cheerful and your apples look yummy!

silvia Friday, September 04, 2009  

LOVE how you matched the pp to your apples. Fabulous card!! LOVE,LOVE ,LOVE Shaela's design!!

Anonymous,  Friday, September 04, 2009  

Yep, it's true. She's always been my "apple girl". Love, Mom

Tracey Friday, September 04, 2009  

This is fabulous Katie! Love it! xx

Stampin_melissa Friday, September 04, 2009  

What a cute set Katie! I wish I could just sit down and start stamping and it would turn out this cute!

Verda Sunday, September 06, 2009  

What a fun Stamp set and digi too. Yea!!!!! Very cute card by the way. Apples are so much fun.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP