I get by with a little help from my friends

>> Saturday, September 5, 2009

Well, this image isnt really a new image... but it is going to be available in rubber this month from PMS!  So thats something!  :)  And the sentiment on my card is a new sentiment from PMS this month.  :)


Here is my card....



Forgive the non-wordiness of my post!  So much to do today, and i've been staying up way too late.  I know, some of you are rejoicing that i have nothing to say!

Quick reminder... PMS release party on September 7th from 9pm-11pm CST in the Paper Makeup Forum.  

And also check out the PMS blog today to see some more fabulous creations as well as 2 new fairies you havent seen yet!

2 comments:

Stampin_melissa Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Lovely card Kathie! I love both of the other two fairies, especially Melissa. So fitting for me!

Tracey Saturday, September 05, 2009  

Love your card Katie! This image is precious. Good to see it in rubber!! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP