Friday Freebie from PMS

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

Ahhhh... TGIF! I neeeeed friday after this week of catch up! But it has been glooomy here! I hate gloomy weather! I dont mind a little summer rain, but i need blue sky and a rainbow right after! It has been grey and blech-ie here and it just really effects my mood! On top of that, i've had either allergies or a head cold that has just made me have a constant headache for a few days. No fun at all!


But, i did manage to squeak out this card for PMS's friday freebie! I truly love how this word art turned out, so i think it just might be turned into a stamp later in the game. :) Just an FYI! :)

Here is my card...



Now what I like about the Friday Freebies is that they are available in both jpg and PNG which means digi scrappers - there is a perfect on for you! How gorgeous would this wordart look on a layout abouta special someone in your life? But it makes an equally fantastic card to GIVE to that person. Yes i love this quote! :)

Here's







Stamps:
Digi Stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps, currently available as a Friday Freebie!
PMS Swirl, stamped on paper before punching out the butterfly

Paper:
Delight in Life from CTMH

Tools and Accessories
Labels One from Spellbinder
Butterfly 2 punch from Martha Stewart Crafts
Ribbon from American Crafts
Chocolate Pearls from KaisterCraft
Cinnamon Stickles on Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, September 18, 2009  

I love it Katie! The blue is very peaceful and serene! I'm glad this one might be made into a rubber stamp!

Michelle VP Friday, September 18, 2009  

Beautiful! I love blues. The criss-cross ribbon is a nice touch along with the butterfly. Hope the sun shines for you soon! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP