I've got a CASE of PMS!

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Man oh Man!  The release party form PMS on Monday was an absolute blast.  But i stayed up til 2 am!  I still havent caught up!  But all the stamps are live on the site and all orders placed have been packed and either shipped or are ready to ship!


So now i get to share with you a card i made for the first of 2 release party challenges!

First, we have 2 release party challenges at every release party.  One is always "I have a CASE of PMS" in which there is some specification of who or what card to case.  This time was pretty general.... just to case ANY card in the PMS gallery on splitcoast!  

I chose Shana's card you can see HERE.

I also chose to use a sneak peek of some of the Halloween Monsters that will be released in rubber a little later this month.  Yes a secondary release in September!  Due to some unavoidable circumstances, they werent ready to be released on the 7th.  :)

Here is my card...



I couldnt actually decide which version i liked better... with or without the addition of the googlie eyes.  I like the monsters shifty eyes to begin with.  but the googlie eyes remind me of coke bottle eyes and just crack me up!

If you want to participate in this fun challenge, read all about it HERE






Stamps: Tricker Treater by Paper Makeup Stamps (sneak peek, available mid september)
Sentiment from Monster Sentiments from Paper Makeup Stamps

Coloring/Copics
Alien: V00, V12, V15
Space Suit: C0, C1, C3
Greens: YG11, YG13
Horns: E43
Glass Helmet: C00

Paper:
I have no idea... it was in the scrap bin!

Tools and Accessories
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Nestablities: Petite Scallops Circle Large
Nestabilties: Plain Circle Large

4 comments:

Heather Wednesday, September 09, 2009  

This is so stinkin cute! WOW! Great case!

Ashley Newell Sunday, September 13, 2009  

Super cute card!

PS I made a card inspired by YOU! http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-case-of-pms.html

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP