>> Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ok, so i'm admittedly not the brightest crayon in the box... but today i took myself to a new level. For weeks i've been so irritated with photobuck and my computer which are not getting along and then not being able to post to my blog. I've even downloaded new things to my computer to try to fix the problem which seemed to work but then it was only temporary (probably because my DH decided to "clean" my computer again). So i was back to the drawing board. I so badly want to have one of those blogs that are worth peeking into now and then, but i've just been coming up short.

Then today in desparation i ask a group i'm in for help. My first response i get was that blogspot will let you upload directly to the post. Um.... yeah.... i use blogspot. How did i miss that little picture emblem up there? Why was i always going thru the trouble of uploading to photobucket first. *sigh*

So now my only downfall will be uploading photos to my computer which i am notoriously lazy for. :) But i hope to be better about that too.

Still on my camera are the photos of cards i've been working on this week for an auction at my church, but i did only take them this morning. So for now i'm going to post a card i made recently using, of course, i bella since i am so obsessed with them. I added a bunch of new ones to my collection so watch out... there will be more!

For now here's another cosmobella - i just cant get away from her! The background was made super duper simply by using the cuddlebug embossing folder. I just used it in my sizzix since i'd rather spend the extra $$ on more copics than yet another diecutting machine. After i embossing the cardfront, i sprayed "Make it Pearl" by krylon over the front. I punched a tab using the tab punch by Stampin Up and stamped the sentiment "cheers!" by stamping bella inside. That was hooked on to some misc ribbon i had lying around and then i adhered my bella on top. And viola! Super easy bella card! :)

2 comments:

Kim Sunday, April 20, 2008  

Wow what a beautiful card - I'm so lucky to have gotten one "very similar" from my SO AWESOME Bella sistah :) Mwah, Kim

Kim's Life Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Love the CosmoBella Card! & the Krylon spray idea! Thanks!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP