A Bella and Bows

>> Tuesday, April 22, 2008



First off... i created a new Bella Card! I've been practicing my with copics, and while i'm not perfectly where i want to be just yet, i'm pretty happy with my technique. This card was created using a cardfront given to me by my super sweet Bella Sistah, Kim Stewart. She gave me a whole pack of embossed cardfronts as well as some fun designer prints paper from Stampin Up. The sentiments are part of the Delight in Everything set by Close to My Heart. The punched out flower designs are also from this set. And i used the word window punch from Stampin Up. Bella is the beautiful Gardenbella that i got some stamped images of from a friend.


My other thing i just have to post is i learned how to make hair bows last night. Ok, so i learned to make a couple styles of hair bows last night. There are just so many! My good friend, Sarah, taught me and some other mom friends and we made bows until after midnight! Too much fun! In any case, these are my first attempts at the bows. I'm hoping to learn other styles and branch out and then with any luck, i'll actually have a girl who can wear some! If i dont, watch out friends with little girls - i'll be sending you lots and lots of bows because they are just too fun to make to stop!

7 comments:

Lori Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Your bows are adorable. I would like to learn how to make them.
And your card is very pretty. Aren't Copic markers so much fun?
Lori

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

You did an awesome job, Katie! (Not that I'm surprised!)

Christi Flores Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Your bows and that card are adorable!!

christine Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

love the card ... love the bows any chance you want 2 share the technique with us :)

Kim's Life Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Great card & love the hairbow!

Kimmie Wednesday, April 23, 2008  

Those bows are so cute... the smaller ones would be darling in a baby girl's hair!

Kim Thursday, April 24, 2008  

Love your card - your coloring is awesome as usual! Love your bows too. Don't think my boys would go for them, though :) Love, K

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP