>> Monday, April 21, 2008

Here is a card i made for a friend of mine in Indiana. I've never sent her one of my handmade cards. I'm hoping she likes it!



I made this card with my new "My Favorite Things" stamp that came in the mail (super duper fast shipping for sure, i ordered and received my stamps within 2 or 3 days! The set is called Boho Blossoms and it has super cute stamps in it. 2 flower designs (which you see on the card) and similiar in fashion, 2 heart designs. Lots of words in the same script as the word friendship and then a few little florishes, small flowers, hearts, etc. It's a super fun set for sure.

I used Purely Pomegranate cardstock and ink with a week with of Regal Rose ink for some of the small flowers. The colored twine i got ages ago and had forgotten about but the color matches the purely pomegranate perfectly! The large flower has been cut up and popped up with a pop dot. Fun trick for cut out flowers, if you run the petals between your finger you can "soften" them and make them curl up (or back, whichever effect you are wanting. It helps to make the cut out design really stand out!

1 comments:

Lorie Monday, April 21, 2008  

How could she not? It is a gorgeous card! :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP