I'm back!

>> Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm back! Yippeee! I've missed you guys! Sorry for the absence in the blogging world. I use (and love... normally) the photobucket website. But lately it's given me nothing but grief. I was unable to resize picture and it just threw my blog all out of wack! I got so frustrated with it, i just didnt blog for a bit. so sad. But it seems to be back in working order! Not sure if it was on my end or photobuckets end, but we're no longer enemies and have become friends again! *sigh with happiness*

I'm going to celebrate my resurgance in the blog world by offering up a little BLOG CANDY! Yippeeeeeee! But i'm not posting it just yet because i dont know what i'm giving away yet! Stay tuned!

Until then, i'm going to post a super easy cd holder i made for my Bella Sistah!

The front cover uses Ipodabella (perfect for a cd holder, no??)
Photobucket
and then the inside is super simple (but you could glitz it up)
Photobucket


First i took a sturdy piece of 6x12 cardstock. Score lines at 3 and 9 inches. This will make a gate card. (you could save yourself some trouble and purchase a gate card at a craft store if you'd like). To finish my "gate" i punched 2 small circles from a cardstock scrap. Using eyelets as anchors (though brads would work too) i attached the circles half way up my gate edges. Then you can simple figure-8 some fiber between the 2 to close your gate. Decorate the front of your card as you wish. The "imagination at work" sentiment is by Autumn Leaves and i applied Liquid Glass by Close to My Heart on top to make it stand out. The letter k is just a spare piece of alpha chipboard i had lying around. I embossed a piece of red cardstock with my new cuddlebig folder and highlighted areas with a stardust gelly roll pen. Super easy, super fun! Just remember to trim your bottom cardstock piece so your gate will open!
Inside i just set an eyelet int he dead center. This was so i could thread a piece of pretty ribbon thru and tie my cd into place!

Now you try it!

1 comments:

Kim Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Welcome back Kotter - I mean Katie :) I love my CD holder it is so beautiful and the music is awesome!!!! Mwah, your bella sistah Kim luv2spendabella

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP